See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package ExcelDna.Testing --version 1.5.0-rc
NuGet\Install-Package ExcelDna.Testing -Version 1.5.0-rc
<PackageReference Include="ExcelDna.Testing" Version="1.5.0-rc" />
paket add ExcelDna.Testing --version 1.5.0-rc
#r "nuget: ExcelDna.Testing, 1.5.0-rc"
// Install ExcelDna.Testing as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ExcelDna.Testing&version=1.5.0-rc&prerelease // Install ExcelDna.Testing as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ExcelDna.Testing&version=1.5.0-rc&prerelease
'ExcelDna.Testing' is a NuGet package and library that lets you develop automatic tests for Excel models and add-ins, including add-ins developed with Excel-DNA and VBA. Test code is written in C# or Visual Basic and is hosted by the popular xUnit test framework, allowing automated tests to run from Visual Stuio or other standard test runners.
Tests developed with the testing helper will run with the add-in loaded inside an Excel instance, and so allow you to test the interaction between an add-in and a real instance of Excel. This type of 'integration testing' can augment 'unit testing' where individual library features are tested in isolation. It is often in the interaction with Excel where the problematic aspects of an add-in are revealed, and developing automated testing for this environment has been difficult.
The testing helper allows flexibility and power in designing automated Excel tests:
* The test code can either run in a separate process that drives Excel through the COM object model, or can be loaded inside the Excel process itself, allowing use of both the COM object model and the C API from the test code.
* Functions, macros and even ribbon commands can be tested.
* Test projects can include pre-populated test workbooks containing spreadsheet models to test or test data.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net452 is compatible. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- ExcelDna.Integration (= 1.5.0)
- ExcelDna.Interop (= 14.0.1)
- Microsoft.VisualStudio.OLE.Interop (>= 16.7.30328.74)
- xunit (>= 2.4.1)
- xunit.abstractions (>= 2.0.3)
- xunit.extensibility.core (>= 2.4.1)
- xunit.extensibility.execution (>= 2.4.1)
- xunit.runner.visualstudio (>= 2.4.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on ExcelDna.Testing:
Various sample projects and snippets related to Excel-DNA