dotnet add package Fluent.Infrastructure --version 2.0.0-beta-01
NuGet\Install-Package Fluent.Infrastructure -Version 2.0.0-beta-01
<PackageReference Include="Fluent.Infrastructure" Version="2.0.0-beta-01" />
paket add Fluent.Infrastructure --version 2.0.0-beta-01
#r "nuget: Fluent.Infrastructure, 2.0.0-beta-01"
// Install Fluent.Infrastructure as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Fluent.Infrastructure&version=2.0.0-beta-01&prerelease // Install Fluent.Infrastructure as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Fluent.Infrastructure&version=2.0.0-beta-01&prerelease
Fluent.Infrastructure is an infrastructure that unites Controller, Service, Repository, Validation and automation integration testing with the aim of accelerating the development of organized systems, causing major operations become simple and quick to implement.
Cache control and logic exclusion are supported simply.
Find, Add, Update and Remove are the basic operations that do not require addition to files to run on your system.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- AutoMapper (>= 4.2.1)
- Castle.Core (>= 3.3.3)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.EntityFramework (>= 2.2.1)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Owin (>= 2.2.1)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 5.2.3)
- Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform (>= 1.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security.Facebook (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security.Google (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security.MicrosoftAccount (>= 3.0.1)
- Microsoft.Owin.Security.Twitter (>= 3.0.1)
- WebActivatorEx (>= 2.1.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Improvements and fixes