Install-Package Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes, 1.0.0"
// Install Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes&version=1.0.0 // Install Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes&version=1.0.0
Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes is an extension library of Gehtsoft PDFFlow for generating barcodes and QR codes.
When you create documents, there is often a need to include a variety of barcodes or QR codes in the document for identification, tracking, etc.
Some of the scenarios might be including barcodes in shipment and packing documents, including QR codes for identification,
tracing document versioning and validity, sales receipts, event tickets, and much more.
We've designed the PDFFlowLib.Barcodes library to make it easy for developers to include many common standard barcodes and
QR codes in their documents, saving them time and effort generating those elements in their own code.
Using the library, you can add the most widely used types of barcodes and QR codes to your documents:
- GS1-128 (Code Sets A, B, and C)
- QR codes (variants 1-40, four levels of error correction available)
For documentation please consult online documentation at https://www.docs.gehtsoftusa.com/pdfflow_barcodes/web-content.html
For reporting issues with the library or requesting changes or features, please open an issue at https://github.com/gehtsoft-usa/PDF.Flow.Examples or
visit our forum at http://www.fxcodebase.com/code/viewforum.php?f=56
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pdfflow.io
The commercial license is required to use the library in commercial projects on the production stage (including the products used to support the internal business).
Please contact Gehtsoft USA LLC sales representative to get details about the licensing.
When you purchase the commercial license for Gehtsoft PDFFlow, a license for Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes is included.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- The library supports the following barcode types: EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1-128A, GS1-128B, GS1-128C, UPC-A, QR code.
- You can add barcodes to paragraphs, sections, tables, and repeating areas.
- In addition to configurable width and height, you can set borders, margins, and paddings for your barcodes.
- You can have the library define the QR code version (versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 25, 40)
- You can add a QR code together with a URL.
- You can cut the barcode height.
- You can remove quiet zones of barcodes and QR codes.
- You can rotate barcodes (default - 0, 90, 180, 270 clockwise).