PDFFlow is a cross-platform C# library for creating PDF documents. The library is based on the well-known libHaru.
With PDFFlow, you can create complex PDF documents fast and efficiently - you define documents as a set of layout rules and a sequence of paragraphs, tables, images, headers, etc. and the library does all the work to create a PDF document by applying the layout on the content stream.
You can create agreements, contracts, log books, invoices, tickets, catalogs, brochures, complex tax and regulatory forms, medical documents, school and university tests, books and magazines and many other kinds of documents.
Your documents can include:
- Text with different formatting, including special fields such as page numbers and URLs, and widow and orphan control.
- Built-in Base14 fonts, multibyte CID fonts, external TrueType and Type1 fonts, single-byte and multibyte encodings.
- Multilevel lists with easy-to-use styles.
- Images with configurable size and scaling.
- Lines, both vertical and horizontal.
- Tables taking data from a data source, with colspan and rowspan.
- Multi-page and book spread tables.
- Repeating areas: multiple headers, footers, left and right repeating areas, and repeating areas by coordinates.
- Document flow areas that define the location of the document main flow on the pages.
- Automatically generated table of content.
PDFFlow supports automatic pagination and layouting: the content is automatically continued on the next page if it does not fit in the current page.
You can configure any formatting settings of your document and its elements: fonts, colors, alignment, borders, indents, stroke styles, etc. as you need. This can be done using the corresponding methods in each case or through styles - you create your styles and apply them to quickly get the necessary formatting.
The PDFFlow library is supplied with real document samples accompanied by descriptive articles and tutorials with many working code examples that can be used as is or modified, and the API reference.
The included license allows you to use the library for free:
- In any open source or non-commercial project or products.
- To prototype, develop, and test commercial projects or products.
The commercial license is required to use the library in commercial projects on the production stage (including the products used to support the internal business). Review the licences available at https://www.pdfflow.io/licensing or contact Gehtsoft USA LLC sales representative to get details about the licensing.
Examples and tutorials: https://github.com/gehtsoft-usa/PDF.Flow.Examples
Online documentation: http://docs.gehtsoftusa.com/pdfflow/web-content.html
Install-Package Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib -Version 2.1.1
dotnet add package Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib --version 2.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib" Version="2.1.1" />
paket add Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib --version 2.1.1
#r "nuget: Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib, 2.1.1"
// Install Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib&version=2.1.1 // Install Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib&version=2.1.1
- Added the Page count element
- Improved validation of content item models
- Added ability to measure text width for a higher precision layouting
- Fixed: Significantly reduced the resulting file's sizes and improved the document generation speed
- Fixed: Inline image padding works correctly now
- Fixed: Table column widths are properly calculated when specified by user
- Fixed: Various table layouting and precision improvements
- Fixed: Content item's KeepWithNext property works correctly now
Important note: The 2.x.x versions are not backward compatible with the previous (1.2.7 or earlier) versions of the library.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib:
Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes is an extension library of Gehtsoft PDFFlow for generating barcodes and QR codes. When you create documents, there is often a need to include a variety of barcodes or QR codes in the document for identification, tracking, etc. Some of the scenarios might be including barcodes in shipment and packing documents, including QR codes for identification, tracing document versioning and validity, sales receipts, event tickets, and much more. We've designed the PDFFlowLib.Barcodes library to make it easy for developers to include many common standard barcodes and QR codes in their documents, saving them time and effort generating those elements in their own code. Using the library, you can add the most widely used types of barcodes and QR codes to your documents: - UPC-A - EAN-13 - EAN-8 - GS1-128 (Code Sets A, B, and C) - QR codes (variants 1-40, four levels of error correction available) For documentation please consult online documentation at https://www.docs.gehtsoftusa.com/pdfflow_barcodes/web-content.html For reporting issues with the library or requesting changes or features, please open an issue at https://github.com/gehtsoft-usa/PDF.Flow.Examples or visit our forum at http://www.fxcodebase.com/code/viewforum.php?f=56 If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pdfflow.io The commercial license is required to use the library in commercial projects on the production stage (including the products used to support the internal business). Please contact Gehtsoft USA LLC sales representative to get details about the licensing. When you purchase the commercial license for Gehtsoft PDFFlow, a license for Gehtsoft.PDFFlowLib.Barcodes is included.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.