See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging --version 6.2.2
NuGet\Install-Package GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging -Version 6.2.2
<PackageReference Include="GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging" Version="6.2.2" />
paket add GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging --version 6.2.2
#r "nuget: GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging, 6.2.2"
// Install GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging&version=6.2.2 // Install GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging&version=6.2.2
GrapeCity Documents for Imaging (GcImaging) is a fast, powerful imaging API library. It allows developers to do advanced image processing in C# or VB.NET code with no 3rd party dependencies. GcImaging is small and extremely portable, completely written in pure C#. The only dependency is .NET itself.
- Programmatically create, load, modify, save or convert raster and vector (SVG) images.
- Read and write JPEG, PNG, WEBP, TIFF, GIF, ICO, BMP and JPEG 2000 (read-only) raster image formats.
- Read and write multi-frame GIF, ICO, and TIFF formats with access to individual frames.
- Load Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG, SVGZ) images into the provided SVG document object model.
- Create from scratch or modify existing SVG images using the SVG DOM.
- Use the same full set of common graphics drawing tools with raster and vector images.
- Rasterize vector images to combine with other graphics.
- Advanced text rendering capabilities, powerful character and paragraph formatting.
- Support for RTL text (including Kashida in Arabic) and bitmap glyphs in OpenType CJK fonts.
- Table layout engine for creating complex grid-based layouts with text and graphics.
- Perform rotate, flip, crop, resize, composite, blend operations.
- Apply Gaussian blur, glow, soft edges, dithering, thresholding and other effects to images.
- Perform advanced processing of color and alpha channels.
- Full programmatic access to EXIF metadata.
GcImaging is compatible with .NET 7, .NET 6, .NET Core 3.1, .NET Standard 2.x, .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher.
All features are fully supported on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS.
- GcImaging Live Demos
- Image Viewer Live Demos
- Getting Started
- License Information
- Licensing FAQ
- How to get Trial Keys
- Online Documentation
- Offline Documentation (PDF)
GrapeCity Document APIs
- Documents for PDF
- Documents for Word
- Documents for Imaging
- Documents for Excel, .NET
- Documents for Excel, Java
GrapeCity Document JavsScript Viewers
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (65)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on GrapeCity.Documents.Imaging:
GrapeCity Documents for PDF (GcPdf) is a cross-platform library that allows you to create, analyze, and modify PDF documents. Its object model closely follows the Adobe PDF specification, and is designed to provide direct access to features of the PDF format. In addition, Documents for PDF includes a powerful and platform-independent font handling and text layout engine and other high-level features that make PDF document creation easy and convenient. HTML content can be rendered using the optional GcHtml library (https://www.nuget.org/packages/GrapeCity.Documents.Html/). GcPdf is compatible with .NET 7, .NET 6, .NET 5, .NET Core 3.x and 2.x, .NET Standard 2.x, .NET Framework 4.6.1 or higher. All features are fully supported on Windows, macOS and Linux. The online Documents for PDF sample browser is available at https://www.grapecity.com/documents-api-pdf/demos/
ActiveReports rendering with GcDocs implementation
ActiveReports rendering with GDI+ implementation
GrapeCity ActiveReports is a set of assemblies that enable you to create, render, print, and export reports in a .NET or .NET Core application. This package includes the core engine assemblies required to create and render pixel perfect, WYSIWYG, reports.
This is a platform-specific library allowing other GrapeCity.Documents packages to work with optimized system APIs on Windows. It provides support for font linking specified in the Windows registry, and access to native Windows imaging APIs, improving performance and adding some features.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Changes since version 6.2.1:
- Synced version with other GrapeCity.Documents packages.