This package is now obsolete and has been replaced by the GroupDocs.Parser package.
[Obsolete] GroupDocs.Text for .NET is a class library that extracts raw or formatted text from different document formats
- Covers most popular document formats: Microsoft Word, Open Office, Microsoft Excel, Open Office Spreadsheet, Microsoft PowerPoint, OpenOffice Presentation, Microsoft OneNote, PDF
- Covers most popular email formats
- Extract both raw and formatted text associated with supported file formats with a few lines of code
- Extract metadata associated with supported file formats with a few lines of code
- Works well with containers and extract name, path, media type and content of a container's entities
- Tools for encoding detection
- Tools for media type detection
For more details on the library, please visit GroupDocs website at:
Note: The library comes up with some limitations in the evaluation mode. In order to test full features of GroupDocs.Text for .NET library, please request a free 30-day temporary license.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Text -Version 18.4.1
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Text --version 18.4.1
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Text" Version="18.4.1" />
paket add GroupDocs.Text --version 18.4.1
This package has no dependencies.