dotnet add package Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization --version 3.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization -Version 3.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization" Version="3.0.1" />
paket add Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization --version 3.0.1
#r "nuget: Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization, 3.0.1"
// Install Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization&version=3.0.1 // Install Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization&version=3.0.1
Some authorization filters for Hangfire's Dashboard.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Changed – Upgrade internal version of `Microsoft.Owin` package to 4.2.2.
* Security – Avoid CVE-2020-1045 vulnerability by upgrading `Microsoft.Owin` package.
* Added – All classes now implement `IDashboardAuthorizationFilter` interface appeared in Hangfire 1.6.0 (by @antonioseric, @spoofi).
* Added – It's possible to use custom crypto provider such as `HMAC` when creating a BasicAuth user (by @faizulhaque).
* Changed – Minimal `Hangfire.Core` package version is bumped to 1.6.0.
* Changed – Internalized `Microsoft.Owin` package version is now 3.1.0.
* Fixed – Remove `AssemblyFileVersion` attribute to avoid problems with installers and GAC (by @fire-eagle).
* Fixed – Different `README.md` updates and fixes (by @spoofi).
* Added – Basic authentication filter (by @sergun).
* Added – Check `Authentication.User` is not null in claims authorization filter (by @pjcunningham).