Incredibly easy and reliable way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring long-running, short-running, CPU or I/O intensive tasks inside ASP.NET application. No Windows Service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required.
Backed by Redis, SQL Server, SQL Azure or MSMQ.
* Fixed – `IAuthorizationFilter.Authorize` method issues with `IOwinContext` interface.
* Added – Add ability to automatically delete job when retry attempts exceeded. Thanks to @sgrassie!
* Added – Serializing job arguments to JSON: arrays, collections and custom objects are fully supported now.
* Added – Job filters can access method's return value. You can also see it in the Dashboard. Thanks to @gius!
* Added – Ability to plug in multiple dashboards with different storages.
* Added – Method to query recurring jobs to the Storage API.
* Changed – NCrontab, CronExpressionDescriptor and Microsoft.Owin dependencies merged with Hangfire.Core and internalized.
* Fixed – NextExecution values are only updated upon execution.
* Fixed – Force IE compatibility to edge for Intranet sites. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – Added missing event argument in Dashboard UI. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – `ArgumentNullException` is being thrown on job completion.
* Fixed – CPU bursts every 0th minute caused by the `RecurringJobScheduler` class.
* Fixed – Redis.FetchedJobsWatcher prohibits jobs from running longer than 15 minutes.
|1.1.1 (current version)||14,214||9/17/2014|