Downloads of v 1.1.1
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Hangfire (.Net 4.0)
Incredibly easy and reliable way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring long-running, short-running, CPU or I/O intensive tasks inside ASP.NET application. No Windows Service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required.
Backed by Redis, SQL Server, SQL Azure or MSMQ.
To install Hangfire (.Net 4.0), run the following command in the Package Manager Console
* Fixed – `IAuthorizationFilter.Authorize` method issues with `IOwinContext` interface.
* Added – Add ability to automatically delete job when retry attempts exceeded. Thanks to @sgrassie!
* Added – Serializing job arguments to JSON: arrays, collections and custom objects are fully supported now.
* Added – Job filters can access method's return value. You can also see it in the Dashboard. Thanks to @gius!
* Added – Ability to plug in multiple dashboards with different storages.
* Added – Method to query recurring jobs to the Storage API.
* Changed – NCrontab, CronExpressionDescriptor and Microsoft.Owin dependencies merged with Hangfire.Core and internalized.
* Fixed – NextExecution values are only updated upon execution.
* Fixed – Force IE compatibility to edge for Intranet sites. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – Added missing event argument in Dashboard UI. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – `ArgumentNullException` is being thrown on job completion.
* Fixed – CPU bursts every 0th minute caused by the `RecurringJobScheduler` class.
* Fixed – Redis.FetchedJobsWatcher prohibits jobs from running longer than 15 minutes.
Copyright © Sergey Odinokov
|Hangfire (.Net 4.0) 1.1.1 (this version)||12,106||Wednesday, September 17, 2014|