Want to build a SPA but can't decide where to start? Use Hot Towel and in seconds you'll have a SPA and all the tools you need to build on it!
* Use Hot Towel for ASP.NET MVC
* Use Hot Towelette for ASP.NET (no MVC required)
Hot Towel creates a great starting point for building a SPA with ASP.NET MVC, Knockout for data bindings, Durandal for navigation and UI, and Breeze for data management.
Hot Towel also adds pop-up toasts with Toastr, date formatting with Moment, styling with Twitter Bootstrap, and browser history integration with Durandal.Router.
Hot Towel: Because you don't want to go to the SPA without one!
* Hot Towel and Hot Towelette are shown in the SPA JumpStart course at www.pluralsight.com
Install-Package HotTowel -Version 2.0.1
dotnet add package HotTowel --version 2.0.1
<PackageReference Include="HotTowel" Version="2.0.1" />
paket add HotTowel --version 2.0.1
Added _references.js for intellisense in Visual Studio. Added Knockout data-bind starting point to the views. Cleaned code from shell.js.
- Breeze.WebApi (>= 1.4.1)
- Durandal (>= 2.0.0)
- Durandal.Transitions (>= 2.0.0)
- jQuery (>= 1.9.1)
- knockoutjs (>= 2.3.0)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Razor (>= 2.0.30506)
- Microsoft.AspNet.Web.Optimization (>= 1.1.0)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi (>= 4.0.30506)
- Moment.js (>= 2.1.0)
- toastr (>= 2.0.1)
- Twitter.Bootstrap (>= 2.3.2)
- WebActivatorEx (>= 2.0.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.