The rich formatting power of HTML in .NET applications to generate PDFs using static rendering.
Features and Benefits:
* 100% managed code depends only on PdfSharp library.
* Extensive HTML 4.01 and CSS level 2 specifications support.
* Support separating CSS from HTML by loading stylesheet code separately.
* Handles "real world" malformed HTML, it doesn't have to be XHTML.
* Supports .NET 2.0 or higher including Client Profile.
* Lightweight, only two DLLs (~300K).
* High performance and low memory footprint.
* Extendable and configurable.
See the version list below for details.