Inflector is a simple lightweight .NET portable class library enabling you to pluralize, singularize, titleize (...) words in a specific culture.
More info available at:
This library is based on Scott Kirkland original work (https://github.com/srkirkland/Inflector).
Requires NuGet 2.1 or higher.
Install-Package Inflector.Portable -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Inflector.Portable --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Inflector.Portable" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Inflector.Portable --version 1.2.0
- Added availability to add or delete rules for the current culture;
- Improved resilience of singular to singular failures;
- Fixed Capitalize and Dasherize problem when using extension methods.
- Added support for multiple cultures
- Cultures supported: English, Portuguese
- Licensing changes;
- Project ported to .NET Portable Class Library
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.