Medical. Viewer. WinForms
High-end DICOM and medical image viewing components with fully customizable cell and sub-cell layout, window leveling, text overlay, annotations, CINE playback, 3D reconscrution and visualization, and specialized medical image processing.
This package contains LEADTOOLS user interface controls for applications targeting the .NET Windows Forms platform.
** Medical Viewing and Annotation **
LEADTOOLS DICOM Annotations provides two different means for reading and writing legacy LEADTOOLS annotations in a DICOM data set.
1. In Part 3 of the DICOM Specification, the description for the “Graphic Annotation Module” describes how Annotations are to be stored in a DICOM Presentation State. The “Graphic Annotation Module” includes Text Objects, Graphic Objects, and Compound Graphics. LEADTOOLS has full support for converting between the LEADTOOLS Annotations and the DICOM Graphic Annotation Module in a DICOM Presentation State (i.e., DICOM Annotations).
2. Alternatively, there is support for reading and writing legacy LEADTOOLS Annotations in the LEAD Native format as a private element in a DICOM data set.
** 3D Reconstruction and Visualization **
LEADTOOLS provides world-class Medical 3D technology that reconstructs three-dimensional visual representations from two-dimensional image slices, such as MRI and CT stacks. LEADTOOLS Medical 3D Technology offers many different data representations using various 3D reconstruction techniques such as MPR, VRT, MIP, MinIP, and SSD, and projection techniques that support clipping planes, slab, scale, zoom, camera control, threshold, transparency, and image processing.
** DICOM Data Set **
LEADTOOLS provides complete support for DICOM data sets described in the latest DICOM specification and supplements, including all IOD classes and modalities such as CR, CT, MR, NM, US, RF, SC, and VL.
** Image Processing **
LEADTOOLS includes libraries that offer an advanced set of functions specially designed to enhance and analyze medical images regardless of the format or data distribution. You can enhance the image or highlight the details by shifting, selecting, subtracting, and removing the background. This flexibility allows doctors and specialists to diagnose diseases and injuries faster and more accurately.
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
• Medical High-Level PACS - https://bitly.im/leadtools_medical
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms -Version 20.0.0
dotnet add package Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms --version 20.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms" Version="20.0.0" />
paket add Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms --version 20.0.0
- Leadtools.Medical.Viewer.WinForms.NETFramework (>= 20.0.0 && < 21.0.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.