Load, convert, modify, and save PDF and PDF/A files; also implement advanced PDF capabilities such as extraction of text, hyperlinks, images, annotations, form field data, digital signatures, bookmarks, and metadata. Create a complete end-to-end PDF solution that includes conversion, archival, processing, print capture, and much more. Combined with advanced rasterization and image display technology, developers can take advantage of these tools to enhance their applications with dynamic document viewing, editing, and composition features.
(See Leadtools.Document.Viewer.* for packages that include viewers for your UI framework)
With LEADTOOLS comprehensive PDF technology, you can:
• Merge, Split, Convert, Linearize, Optimize, Compress, and Distill
• View and Convert PDF Documents as Vector with SVG
• Convert PDF documents to PDF/A
• Save initial view setting for PDF documents
• Extract text, bookmarks, hyperlinks, metadata, and more
• Convert between images, such as JPEG and TIFF, and searchable or image-based PDFs
• Optimize PDF documents to decrease file size
• Compress image-based PDF files
This is just a small part of a large technology offering called LEADTOOLS. To see all that LEADTOOLS has to offer, go to https://www.leadtools.com/
• All - https://bitly.im/leadtools_all
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Leadtools.Pdf -Version 220.127.116.11
dotnet add package Leadtools.Pdf --version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="Leadtools.Pdf" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add Leadtools.Pdf --version 126.96.36.199
- Leadtools.Pdf.NETFramework (>= 188.8.131.52 && < 184.108.40.206)
- Leadtools.Pdf.NETStandard (>= 220.127.116.11 && < 18.104.22.168)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.