The Lumia Imaging SDK makes some of the technologies that Microsoft uses in its own imaging applications available to developers. It is a productive library for manipulating image data captured and stored by mobile devices in an efficient way. The features include decoding and encoding JPEG images, applying filters, cropping, rotating and resizing. The SDK provides more than 50 pre-made filters and effects that have been specifically developed for mobile imaging, with speed and memory performance as key drivers. The SDK is highly optimized to be super-fast by meticulous memory and code optimization. The patented JPEG technology, RAJPEG, contributes to making this possible, as it allows access to any image data without decoding the whole image. That means you can apply effects to high resolution images, without worrying about your memory budget.
Check out our installation guide at : http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=528366
(NEW) Extra features and examples available at github: https://github.com/Microsoft/Lumia-Imaging-SDK-Extras
Requires NuGet 2.8.1 or higher.
• On phones with the Lumia Denim update, images captured with Lumia Camera can now be shared after being edited with Imaging SDK.
• Fixed the foreground aspect ratio not being handled correctly by BlendEffect when doing "local" blending.
• Fixed occasional random noise in the image caused by BlendEffect when doing "local" blending.
• Fixed the alpha of the background being ignored by BlendEffect. The resulting image now contains a blend of foreground and background alphas.
• Fixed corrupted image content or crash caused by BlendEffect under certain conditions when blending a chain containing one of the following filters: FlipFilter, CropFilter, ReframingFilter, RotationFilter, ScaleFilter, MirrorFilter or WarpFilter.
• Fixed ArgumentOutOfRangeException being thrown by CameraPreviewImageSource when used with certain camera models.
• Fixed NullReferenceException being thrown under certain conditions when using CustomEffectAdapter or EffectGroupAdapter.
This package has no dependencies.