Provides API for consuming .NET Core and .NET Standard assemblies as plugins to a .NET Core application.
This package should be used by the host application which needs to load plugins.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package McMaster.NETCore.Plugins -Version 0.3.0
dotnet add package McMaster.NETCore.Plugins --version 0.3.0
<PackageReference Include="McMaster.NETCore.Plugins" Version="0.3.0" />
paket add McMaster.NETCore.Plugins --version 0.3.0
* .NET Core 3.0 support
* Support unloading plugins from memory (only .NET Core >3.0)
* Support hot reloading (only .NET Core >3.0)
* Fix errors in loading the transitive dependencies of shared types
* Support for loading plugin config from an XML file has been dropped. The APIs for PluginLoader.CreateFromConfigFile were removed
in favor of PluginLoader.CreateFromAssemblyFile
* Merged PluginLoaderOptions with the PluginConfig class
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on McMaster.NETCore.Plugins:
Headless CMS and Content Managment Hub
ReportGenerator converts coverage reports generated by OpenCover, dotCover, Visual Studio, NCover, Cobertura, JaCoCo, Clover, gcov or lcov into human readable reports in various formats.