Provides analyzers for validating that:
* Tabs are used for indentation.
* Lengths of lines, methods, properties, and files are acceptable.
* #regions are used within long files and files that contain multiple types.
* Method blocks use a single return.
* File names match the names of types they contain.
* Preferred exception types are used.
* Magic numbers aren't used.
* Using directives are indented consistently.
* Flags enum members are zero, powers of two, or named member combinations.
* UTC times are used.
Install-Package Menees.Analyzers.2017 -Version 2.0.3
dotnet add package Menees.Analyzers.2017 --version 2.0.3
<PackageReference Include="Menees.Analyzers.2017" Version="2.0.3"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add Menees.Analyzers.2017 --version 2.0.3
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 2 GitHub repositories that depend on Menees.Analyzers.2017:
Tailwind Traders Mobile
Blockchain core for persistent peer-to-peer online games