Downloads of v 1.1.1
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Provides analyzers for validating that:
* Tabs are used for indentation.
* Lengths of lines, methods, properties, and files are acceptable.
* #regions are used within long files and files that contain multiple types.
* Method blocks use a single return.
* File names match the names of types they contain.
* Preferred exception types are used.
* Magic numbers aren't used.
* Using directives are indented consistently.
* Flags enum members are zero, powers of two, or named member combinations.
To install Menees.Analyzers, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
Updated magic number rule to allow GetXxx(N) for N from [0,255]. This allows sequential indexes to be used for common GetXxx methods on IDataRecord and Array (e.g., dataReader.GetString(4)).
Copyright (c) 2015-2016 Bill Menees
This package has no dependencies.
|Menees.Analyzers 1.1.1 (this version)||514||Sunday, April 24, 2016|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.1.0||123||Sunday, April 10, 2016|
|Menees.Analyzers 22.214.171.124||257||Thursday, February 4, 2016|
|Menees.Analyzers 126.96.36.199||298||Sunday, September 20, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 188.8.131.52||154||Friday, September 18, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 184.108.40.206||151||Friday, September 11, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 220.127.116.11||141||Friday, September 11, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.0.5||156||Saturday, September 5, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.0.4||158||Sunday, August 30, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.0.3||160||Sunday, August 23, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 18.104.22.168||143||Saturday, August 22, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 22.214.171.124||153||Friday, August 21, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.0.2||160||Thursday, August 20, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.0.1||119||Sunday, August 16, 2015|
|Menees.Analyzers 1.0.0||137||Monday, August 10, 2015|