Provides analyzers for validating that:
* Tabs are used for indentation.
* Lengths of lines, methods, properties, and files are acceptable.
* #regions are used within long files and files that contain multiple types.
* Method blocks use a single return.
* File names match the names of types they contain.
* Preferred exception types are used.
* Magic numbers aren't used.
* Using directives are indented consistently.
* Flags enum members are zero, powers of two, or named member combinations.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Menees.Analyzers -Version 1.1.1
dotnet add package Menees.Analyzers --version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Menees.Analyzers" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add Menees.Analyzers --version 1.1.1
Updated magic number rule to allow GetXxx(N) for N from [0,255]. This allows sequential indexes to be used for common GetXxx methods on IDataRecord and Array (e.g., dataReader.GetString(4)).
This package has no dependencies.
GitHub repositories (1+)
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Menees.Analyzers:
BizHawk is a multi-system emulator written in C#. BizHawk provides nice features for casual gamers such as full screen, and joypad support in addition to full rerecording and debugging tools for all system cores.