Azure. Management. Sql
Azure SQL Management SDK library
- Database and ElasticPool now use Sku property for scale and tier-related properties. We have made this change in order to allow future support of autoscale, and to allow for new vCore-based editions.
* Database.Sku has replaced Database.RequestedServiceObjectiveName and Database.Edition. Database scale can be set by setting Sku.Name to the requested service objective name (e.g. S0, P1, or GP_Gen4_1), or by setting Sku.Name to the sku name (e.g. Standard, Premium, or GP_Gen1) and set Sku.Capacity to the scale measured in DTU or vCores.
* Database.CurrentSku has replaced Database.ServiceLevelObjetive.
* Database.CurrentServiceObjectiveId and Database.RequestedServiceObjectiveId have been removed.
* ElasticPool.Sku has replaced ElasticPool.Dtu. Elastic pool scale can be set by setting Sku.Name to the requested sku name (e.g. StandardPool, PremiumPool) and setting Sku.Capacity to the scale measured in DTU or vCores.
* ElasticPool.PerDatabaseSettings has replaced ElasticPool.DatabaseDtuMin and ElasticPool.DatabaseDtuMax.
- Database.MaxSizeBytes is now a long instead of string.
- LocationCapabilities tree has been changed in order to support capabilities of new vCore-based database and elastic pool editions.