SqlDatabase. ElasticScale. Service. SplitMerge
dotnet add package Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge --version 1.2.0
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge -Version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge, 1.2.0"
// Install Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge&version=1.2.0 // Install Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Azure.SqlDatabase.ElasticScale.Service.SplitMerge&version=1.2.0
This Split Merge tool provides capabilities to split or merge shards maintained by the elastic database client library for Azure SQL DB. The package includes a self-hosted cloud service to deploy within your subscription (including a sample Web front-end), and a .NET API for programmatic access to the feature. To learn more about elastic database tools, check out https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/sql-database-elastic-scale-documentation-map/.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48 net481|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Elastic Database Split Merge 1.2.0 fixes several customer-reported bugs and provides general supportability improvements. The most important issues that are addressed in this release are as follows:
- An issue that prevented user-defined types in sharded tables from participating in split, merge or move operations has been fixed.
- An issue that caused split, merge or move operations to fail for zero guids (00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000) has been fixed.
- An issue during copying of sharded tables which typically manifested as a SQL syntax error related to ORDER BY has been fixed.
- Overloads to support X509Certificate2 certificates have been added to the .NET client.
- A new (optional) configuration parameter called ‘MetadataExpirationPeriodInMinutes’ has been added to the service configuration in order to help limit growth of the metadata database when using the service frequently.
- An issue that prevented SchemaInfo data from being read correctly (if the SchemaInfo was written by Elastic Database tools client library version 1.1.0) has been fixed.