The Bing Ads SDK is a library improving developer experience when working with the Bing Ads services by providing high-level access to features such as Bulk API, OAuth Authorization and SOAP API.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Microsoft.BingAds.SDK -Version 11.5.3
dotnet add package Microsoft.BingAds.SDK --version 11.5.3
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.BingAds.SDK" Version="11.5.3" />
paket add Microsoft.BingAds.SDK --version 11.5.3
Bing Ads Software Development Kit (SDK) Updates
The Bing Ads .NET, Java, and Python SDKs are updated with support for the following features. Unless otherwise noted the changes only apply to Bing Ads API version 11. Some objects are reserved for future use, so please refer to the service reference documentation for availability details.
Before you upgrade to the latest SDK please note the following breaking changes.
* The *Status* property of the *BulkCampaignProductScope* object is removed. The Bulk file *Status* field is now mapped to the *Status* element of the *BiddableCampaignCriterion* of the *BulkCampaignProductScope*.
* All BulkEntity derived SDK objects (except *BulkAdGroupProductPartition*) which previously contained the *AdGroupCriterion* or *CampaignCriterion* property are updated as either Biddable or Negative. Both the type and the name are updated e.g. *BulkAdGroupAgeCriterion* has property name *BiddableAdGroupCriterion* and data type *BiddableAdGroupCriterion*. The purpose is to be clear about the supported data type per bulk entity up front, rather than causing friction later i.e., runtime errors due to mismatch of BulkEntity to concrete criterion type. Several bulk entities were updated during the May 2017 release; and the remaining mappings are fixed with this release.
Non Breaking Changes
* The Ad Insight( https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/bing-ads-overview-release-notes.aspx#keyword_planner_july2017) service proxies are updated to support the keyword planner.
* The Bulk( https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/bing-ads-overview-release-notes.aspx#bulk_v11_labels_july2017) service proxies are updated to support labels.
* The Campaign Management( https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/bing-ads-overview-release-notes.aspx#campaign_v11_labels_july2017) service proxies are updated to support labels.
* The Bulk( https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/bing-ads-overview-release-notes.aspx#bulk_v11_offline_conversions_july2017) service proxies are updated to support offline conversions.
* The Campaign Management( https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/bing-ads-overview-release-notes.aspx#campaign_v11_offline_conversions_july2017) service proxies are updated to support offline conversions.
* Support is added for Bulk entity mapping of multiple campaign languages(https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/bing-ads-overview-release-notes.aspx#campaign_languages_february2017) i.e., updated mapping of the *Language* field in the Bulk file to the *BulkCampaign* and *BulkAdGroup*. **Note:** Support is added for Bing Ads API version 10 and 11.
* Support is added for Bulk entity mapping of MaxConversions, MaxCpc, and TargetCpa bid strategy types i.e., mapping of the *Bid Strategy Type*, *Bid Strategy MaxCpc*, and *Bid Strategy TargetCpa* fields in the Bulk file to the *BulkCampaign*. **Note:** Support is added for Bing Ads API version 10 and 11.
* Support is added for Bulk entity mapping of LocalInventoryAdsEnabled for Bing Shopping campaigns i.e., mapping of the *LocalInventoryAdsEnabled* field in the Bulk file to the *BulkCampaign*.
* Performance data mapping is added to the *BulkAdGroupRemarketingListAssociation* object.
* New version 11 bulk audience objects are added i.e., *BulkAdGroupNegativeRemarketingListAssociation*, *BulkCustomAudience*, *BulkAdGroupCustomAudience*, *BulkAdGroupNegativeCustomAudience*, *BulkInMarketAudience*, *BulkAdGroupInMarketAudience*, and *BulkAdGroupNegativeInMarketAudience* objects are added to the SDK for reading and writing the corresponding Bulk file records.
* New version 11 bulk price ad extension objects are added i.e., *BulkPriceAdExtension*, *BulkCampaignPriceAdExtension*, and *BulkAdGroupPriceAdExtension* objects are added to the SDK for reading and writing the corresponding Bulk file records.
* New version 11 bulk account level ad extension objects are added i.e., *BulkAccountAppAdExtension*, *BulkAccountCalloutAdExtension*, *BulkAccountImageAdExtension*, *BulkAccountLocationAdExtension*, *BulkAccountPriceAdExtension*, *BulkAccountReviewAdExtension*, and *BulkAccountSitelink2AdExtension* objects are added to the SDK for reading and writing the corresponding Bulk file records.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.