dotnet add package Microsoft.Phoenix.Client --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Phoenix.Client -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Phoenix.Client" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Phoenix.Client --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Phoenix.Client, 2.0.0"
// Install Microsoft.Phoenix.Client as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Phoenix.Client&version=2.0.0 // Install Microsoft.Phoenix.Client as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Phoenix.Client&version=2.0.0
.NET Client Library for Azure HDInsight HBase clusters.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Google.Protobuf (>= 3.0.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Phoenix.Client:
A .NET Framework System.Data implementation for Apache Phoenix including IDbConnection, IDbCommand, IDbTransaction and IDataReader.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Release 18.104.22.168 - 10/25/2016
1. HDI 3.5/HDP 2.5 changed the Protobuf protocol of Phoenix Query Server. The new SDK is based on new protocol.
2. Some noticeable changes,
3. Remove the EnterpriseLibrary.TransientFaultHandling dependency and user should handle the retry logic.
Release 22.214.171.124 - 09/12/2016
1. Update dependency Google.Protobuf to 3.0.0
2. fix a NullReferenceException when regionserver times out and the client gets a timeout exception.
3. RequestOptions.TimeoutMillis was not honored in async calls. So the calls to async calls need to timeout explicitly and abort the WebRequest.
Release 126.96.36.199 - 06/20/2016
1. Initial release of the SDK nuget package
2. The github repo is https://github.com/Azure/hdinsight-phoenix-sharp
3. It includes both HDInsight gateway mode and VNET mode. VNET mode also works on non-HDInsight HBase clusters with Phoenix Query server installed
4. It currently targets HBase 1.1.2, Phoenix 4.4.0 and HDInsight 3.4 and later versions on Microsoft Azure
5. The communication works through Avatica APIs which uses Protocol Buffers as a serialization format.
6. The current version is a wrapper of Avatica APIs, https://calcite.apache.org/docs/avatica_protobuf_reference.html
7. More examples how to use the APIs will be published on Azure soon