dotnet add package MountAnything.Hosting.Build --version 0.7.0
NuGet\Install-Package MountAnything.Hosting.Build -Version 0.7.0
<PackageReference Include="MountAnything.Hosting.Build" Version="0.7.0" />
paket add MountAnything.Hosting.Build --version 0.7.0
#r "nuget: MountAnything.Hosting.Build, 0.7.0"
// Install MountAnything.Hosting.Build as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MountAnything.Hosting.Build&version=0.7.0 // Install MountAnything.Hosting.Build as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MountAnything.Hosting.Build&version=0.7.0
This package should be installed in the project that will build the powershell module to host your powershell provider built with MountAnything. MountAnything is a framework for building powershell providers to make it easy to navigate arbitrary API's as a hierarchical virtual filesystem of objects.
Learn more about Target Frameworks and .NET Standard.
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added support for Copy/Move/Rename commands
- Added support for Invoke-Item, Set-ItemProperty, Clear-ItemProperty, and Clear-Item
- Added an ItemNavigator base class to make it easier to support a recursive hierarchy of objects
- Added support for customizing the PSDriveInfo via the NewDrive method on the IMountAnythingProvider
- Added support for specifying a Root value when mounting a PSDrive
- Cleaned up the results of Get-ItemProperty
- Added a way to register services in the container via the more familiar IServiceCollection api. Autofac is still used behind the scenes due to its ability to have custom registrations in a nested lifetime scope.
- The IContentReaderHandler and IContentWriterHandler interfaces have been changed to be Stream based to simplify their typical implementation.
- Changed the default behavior of the Item base so that its TypeName is based on its class name instead of the UnderlyingObject's type.
- Updated NewItem method of the INewItemHandler to return the item that is created
- Renamed the RegisterServices to ConfigureContainer to match the ASP.NET Core naming scheme (in Startup)
- Updated the GetDefaultDrives signature to support creating subclasses of PSDriveInfo