See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE --version 2.1.3
NuGet\Install-Package MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE -Version 2.1.3
<PackageReference Include="MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE" Version="2.1.3" />
paket add MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE --version 2.1.3
#r "nuget: MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE, 2.1.3"
// Install MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE&version=2.1.3 // Install MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE&version=2.1.3
This package contains a Bluetooth Low Energy plugin for MvvmCross. It allows access to Bluetooth Low Energy functionality on Android and iOS.
Read the full documentation on the projects page.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid is compatible.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed. xamarinios10 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed. xamarinmac20 is compatible.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on MvvmCross.Plugin.BLE:
Bluetooth LE plugin for Xamarin/MAUI, supporting Android, iOS, Mac, Windows
- Feature: additional scan filtering on Android, for manufacturer data, service data, device adress or device name (fixes #515)
- Adding unacknowledged writes to iOS (fixes #473)
- Add GetKnownDevicesByIds methods to get paired devices without the need of connecting to them
- Added cancellation token support in Characteristic.StartUpdatesAsync and StopUpdatesAsync
- Fix Android autoConnect flag
- Update sample client to Android 12 (fixes #568)
- Correctly close a gatt when a connection attempt is cancelled (fixes #484)
- Use NSBluetoothAlwaysUsageDescription in iOS and macOS samples (fixes #455, #498)
- Android: enable BT5 advertising extensions (fixes #495)
- Fixed cake build and updated build instructions (fixes #492)
- Added locking to DeviceBase.KnownServices (fixes #406)
- Updated Mac project to output the same filename as the other platforms (fixes #430, #491)
- Added iOS/Mac support for 32-bit and 16-bit Service UUIDs (fixes #445)
- iOS #373, #377 Fixed trace output that caused NRE.
- Use IReadOnlyLists for Services/ Characteristics/ Descriptors and concurrent collections for DiscoveredDevices/ConnectedDevices
Should prevent crashes like: #320
- #54 MacOS support
- #54 macOS support
- Fix #367
- .NETStandard 2.0
- Merge PR #365 (NRE), #358, #359, #341, #314, #332, #331, #329, #307
- Update to package references/ update sample apps/ update libraries
- Use MvvmCross 6
- NETStandard 1.0
- Merge PR #298, #289, #290, #263
- Stable release including all the 1.3.0-beta.x previous releases.
- Merge pull request #229 and #224 which fixed #227 set descriptor for android characteristic stop notify.
- Merge pull request #200. Possibility to change ConnectionPriority/ ConnectionInterval for Android
- #198 Android. Clear cached services, characteristics etc on signal loss
- Merge PR #195 Request MTU
- GATT callback refactoring
- #183: Android fixed UpdateRssiAsync
- #136: Added support for scan modes
- Merge PR #157 iOS add support for NSString descriptor values
- Merge PR #148 Added a boolean (forceBleTransport) to force the use of transport parameter to BLE in connectGatt method in Android
- Breaking changes: ConnectDeviceAsync optional parameters are now encapsulated in a ConnectParameter class
for older releases: https://github.com/xabre/xamarin-bluetooth-le/blob/master/doc/changelog.md