HTML-to-PDF converter component for C# (.NET) based on WkHtmlToPdf utility. Generates pretty-looking PDF documents from .NET application by HTML-layout.
- fixed issue with "Exit with code 1 due to network error" workaround for overloads that accept output file path
- added GeneratePdf(html,coverHtml,outputPdfFilePath) overload
- VC++ 2013 runtime libraries used by wkhtmltopdf.exe ( msvcp120.dll, msvcr120.dll ) are embedded as DLL resources to simplify app deployment (now you don't need to install VC++ redistributable package)
- hotfix for wkhtmltopdf "temp files not removed" issue: when stdin/stdout is used wkhtmltopdf creates temp files anyway and it doesn't remove output PDF temp file. To workaround this issue PdfGenerator will use own temp files for this case.
- added batch mode (BeginBatch/EndBatch): reuse the same wkhtmltopdf.exe process for processing several HTML templates (20%-30% faster). This feature requires commercial license key.
- some code refactoring for better maintainability
- added workaround for "Exit with code 1 due to network error" wkhtmltopdf issue: when "--load-error-handling" or "--load-media-error-handling" set to "ignore" (or "skip") wkhtmltopdf generates PDF output but process is exited with code = 1 and as result WkHtmlToPdfException is thrown. Now this case is handled correctly (exception is not thrown if PDF is generated).
- now NReco.PdfGenerator.dll is a signed (strongly named) assembly
- added GeneratePdfFromFiles overload that accepts several HTML files for generating one resulting PDF
- added TempFilesPath property that allows to set custom location for temp files (useful in cases if TEMP folder is not accessible for write by ASP.NET process).
This package has no dependencies.