dotnet add package NReco.PivotData --version 1.4.2
NuGet\Install-Package NReco.PivotData -Version 1.4.2
<PackageReference Include="NReco.PivotData" Version="1.4.2" />
paket add NReco.PivotData --version 1.4.2
#r "nuget: NReco.PivotData, 1.4.2"
// Install NReco.PivotData as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=NReco.PivotData&version=1.4.2 // Install NReco.PivotData as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=NReco.PivotData&version=1.4.2
PivotData OLAP library: in-memory multidimensional dataset for data aggregations (count, sum, avg, min, max, count unique, median, mode or custom function), OLAP queries (roll-ups, slice and dice, transformations), pivot table data model.
Source code and examples: https://github.com/nreco/pivotdata
Usage conditions, online demo: https://www.nrecosite.com/pivot_data_library_net.aspx
Get started: https://www.nrecosite.com/pivotdata/cube-basics.aspx
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on NReco.PivotData:
PivotData Toolkit (extends NReco.PivotData OLAP library): advanced components for pivot table reports generation (HTML, JSON, CSV, Excel, PDF, DataTable), formatting wrappers (percentages, differences, running total, heatmap, topN/pagination/groups expand-collapse), CSV/JSON/SQL input data loaders, web-based reports builder for end-users. Note: without a valid license key, PivotData Toolkit components will work in TRIAL MODE (with some data limitations and trial notices). ASP.NET pivot table builder online demo: http://pivottable.nrecosite.com/ Examples download: https://www.nrecosite.com/pivot_data_library_net.aspx
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- PivotTable now skips Key.Empty keys when calculates ColumnKeys/RowKeys (github issue #11)
- AverageAggregator (and SumAggregator) now returns null instead of zero if count=0 (like SQL AVG/SUM)
- added netstandard2.1 build
- added PivotData.ProcessDataAsync methods (available only in netstandard2.1 build)
- removed builds for legacy targets (only netstandard20 and net45 are included)
- PivotTable class: fixed issue with sort-by-value for single-measure that is FormulaAggregator
- PivotTable class: fixed issue with sort-by-value when aggregator value is IList (ListAggregator, ListUniqueAggregator)
- PivotTable class: added ability to set custom IComparer for values (ValuesComparer property)
- PivotData class: fixed issue in ValueKey comparison for numeric dimension keys (cases like int vs long).
- fixed PivotDataState serialization issue with Key.Empty
- PivotData class: XOR-based hash function for keys replaced with sum-based to avoid collisions
- performance optimization: less array allocations in PivotData.ProcessData method and PivotTable class
- added ModeAggregator (calculates value that appears most often)
- fixed issue with slow sub-totals calculation in some cases
- always use InvariantCulture for numbers parsing