Extends the NativeInterop.NativePtr module from FSharp.Core with 64-bit capabilities and exposes the functionality in an OOP-friendly manner as NativePtr<T> (raw pointer operations on pointers of type T* where T is an unmanaged type), extension methods to System.IntPtr and NativeArray64<T> (a generic native 64-bit array of items of unmanaged type T) to C# and VB (and F#, of course). The included System.IO.Stream extension methods as well as the Buffer module enable easy and efficient handling of structured binary data.
This is a major release, starting the v2 series of releases. v2 is not backward compatible to any v1 release. Exsiting APIs have been changed, renamed and removed. New ones have been added.
Detailed change log:
- Added NativePtr.inc
- Added NativePtr.dec
- Removed NativePtr.serializeStructs
- Removed NativePtr.serializeStructSequence
- Removed Stream.writeStructureSequence
- Moved all "buffer" specific functionality (read struct from buffer,
write struct to buffer, convert buffer type) to the new Buffer module
- Added generic Buffer.from/toStructure functions
- Added precondition checks to Buffer functions
This package has no dependencies.
|2.0.0 (current version)||156||5/23/2014|