OneDrive API for .NET by CloudRail provided an easy solution to upload, download, retrive folders and many more functionality.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
- Download files from Cloud Storage.
- Upload files to Cloud Storage.
- Get Meta Data of files, folders and perform all standard operations (copy, move, etc) with them.
- Retrieve user and quota information.
- Generate share links for files and folders.
- Advance Request: Use any OneDrive functionality that is missing from CloudRail
Cloudrail SDK is built with Microsoft .NET Standard 2.0 which supports the following
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- .NET Core 2.0
- Mono 5.4
Install-Package OneDrive.Api -Version 1.0.6
dotnet add package OneDrive.Api --version 1.0.6
<PackageReference Include="OneDrive.Api" Version="1.0.6" />
paket add OneDrive.Api --version 1.0.6
GitHub repositories (0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.