A framework to implement OPC-UA conform client / server applications. This framework does provide all mechanism required to implement OPC UA conform client / server applications with just some lines of code. Easy - fast - professional
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Opc.UaFx.Advanced -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package Opc.UaFx.Advanced --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="Opc.UaFx.Advanced" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add Opc.UaFx.Advanced --version 220.127.116.11
= 18.04.2016 - V18.104.22.168 =
* Fixed Issue with monitored items when reading the initial value of a node (the server ran
into a NullReferenceException in case of non filtered monitored items).
= 31.03.2016 - V22.214.171.124 =
* New Implemented Changed event on OpcStatus.
* Fixed Issue with not synchronized OPC Status from SDK to the foundation stack
(on OpcValue and OpcVariableNode).
= 23.03.2016 - V126.96.36.199 =
* New OpcNamespace which represent the whole namespace information of an node identifier
(Namespace Index and Namespace Uri).
* New IOpcNamespaceResolver which is implemented by OpcNodeManager, OpcClient and OpcServer.
This interface does provide late bound namespace resolution after the OpcServer is
started or the OpcClient is connected. Each OpcNodeId its namespace has been resolved
does provide the fully qualified url the namespace together with the node identifier.
* New OpcNodeId.Namespace property to provide the associated OpcNamespace.
* Changed Renamed OpcAttribute.Historizing to OpcAttribute.IsHistorizing.
* New OpcNode: Implemented node change tracking through the properties HasPendingChanges
and PendingChanges including the method IsChangePending.
* New Implemented history support for OpcVariableNode and its subclasses.
* New Enhanced ctor overloads of OpcStatusCollection to much simpler setup a new instance
* New HDA methods on client to read and update node history.
* New HDA interface on server to provide the required logic to handle historical data access.
* New HDA services: IOpcReadNodesHistoryService and IOpcUpdateNodesHistoryService.
* New HDA commands: OpcCreateNodeHistory, OpcDeleteNodeHistory, OpcDeleteNodeHistoryAtTime,
OpcDeleteNodeHistoryModified, OpcReadNodeHistory, OpcReplaceNodeHistory and
OpcUpdateNodeHistory. All of them are subclasses of the OpcNodeHistoryCommand.
= 03.02.2016 - V188.8.131.52 =
* Added OPC Watch application to assembly archive.
= 25.01.2016 - V184.108.40.206 =
* Fixed Issue with wrong released session although it can be reused in case of an reconnect.
= 21.01.2016 - V220.127.116.11 =
* Fixed Possible multi threading issues in session keep alive in OpcClient.
* Changed The BreakDetected event is now being raised only if the reconnect timeout is
* Fixed In case of releasing an OPC client session which has already been disposed of in
some cases it could lead to an undesired reconnect to the server upon a thrown
ObjectDisposedException by the already disposed client session.
= 18.01.2016 - V18.104.22.168 =
* New Updated licensing logic.
= 14.01.2016 - V22.214.171.124 =
* Fixed Issue with the minimum possible PublishingInterval in the OpcSubscription class.
This package has no dependencies.