dotnet add package Plotly.NET --version 4.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Plotly.NET -Version 4.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Plotly.NET" Version="4.0.0" />
paket add Plotly.NET --version 4.0.0
#r "nuget: Plotly.NET, 4.0.0"
// Install Plotly.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Plotly.NET&version=4.0.0 // Install Plotly.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Plotly.NET&version=4.0.0
plotly.js charts in .NET programming languages 📈🚀.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- DynamicObj (>= 2.0.0)
- FSharp.Core (>= 6.0.2)
- Giraffe.ViewEngine (>= 1.4.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 13.0.1)
NuGet packages (14)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Plotly.NET:
An easily extensible library to render static images from Plotly.NET charts.
A .NET Interactive Kernel Extension for displaying Plotly.NET charts.
Native C# bindings for Plotly.NET 📈🚀.
Data visualization for bioinformatic purposes
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Plotly.NET:
New open-source cross-platform symbolic algebra library for C# and F#. Can be used for both production and research purposes.
[Milestone link with all the fixed/closed issues](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/milestone/4)
- [Add high level arg for base layer style to all mapbox charts](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/5cd6c9966beb9bceebf31dc2d8269ee3b5d5d815)
- [Add ShowXAxisRangeSlider argument for Chart.OHLC and Chart.Candlestick](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/86a810c1c63410527da740986494590ea3aaee91)
- [Add multicategory data support for 2D traces](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/197cea162acd445d752837a55e29e5742d59d939)
- [Add high level camera projection args to all 3D chart apis](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/d60b4540995f4b0a3c67c31464f9403337ff9c50)
- [Add missing Config params](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/12cd47329fb0c161b386ba07f1e1210eea3e35fe)
- [Refactor DisplayOptions - An object to control the way Charts are displayed in generated HTML files](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/issues/293):
- Add various functions to manipulate DisplayOptions, Refactor DisplayOptions as DynamicObj (again)
- Add `PlotlyJSReference` type and logic to handle various ways of referencing plotly.js in HTML output:
- `Full`: Include the full plotly.js source code. The currently supported plotly.js version is now included as embedded resource in the package. HTML files using this option are self-contained and can be used offline.
- `CDN`: The default. uses a script tag in the head of the generated HTML to load plotly.js from a CDN.
- `Require`: Use requirejs to load plotly. This option is now used in Plotly.NET.Interactive. Unnecessary usage of require.js is now removed from all other options but this.
- `NoReference`: Don't include any plotly.js reference. Useful if you want to embed the output into another page that already references plotly.
- [Use Giraffe.ViewEngine as html dsl](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/pull/363)
- Keep up with plotlyjs 2.x incremental updates:
- [Add sync tickmode option](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/c69a55c534cdd95e9e27bee8a4e5d77b262e338f)
- [Add shift and autoshift to cartesian y axes to help avoid overlapping of multiple axes](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/9f7edb8281ba87a2c122d99604af32d17efec168)
- [Introduce group attributes for scatter trace i.e. alignmentgroup, offsetgroup, scattermode and scattergap](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/67378a3fd8c007cddb2c1e11b545f57e9874fc2d)
- [Add marker.cornerradius attribute to treemap trace](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/8ad20db7ae032b2751882fe25d389c39fb327669)
- [Add bounds to mapbox subplots](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/046e3c472447c720ec7896f2109895028dba471c)
- [Add clustering options to scattermapbox](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/0ee67e3e9251515d94a2f40858ed4fdd7398e104)
- [Add entrywidth and entrywidthmode to legend](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/b9dffc36fe2a3d3da470d82e2bd1ae6ca8d47a8b)
- [Add minreducedwidth and minreducedheight to layout for increasing control over automargin](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/9be3f621959593c7b2b16213affe9877449c194c)
- [Add two new arrow marker symbols](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/61d70c2565f604a233989eb8c4147e50002745d5)
- [Add angle, angleref and standoff to marker and add backoff to line](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/7b8ff1a1983dabff4a631e3de5b25055e14ecdff)
- [Add editSelection option to config](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/5744e15b14e90007c94c648e2302905fb6dbff19)
- [Add support for sankey links with arrows](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/99d635a06e2eb9aaebacfc0703f2449c309e4a63)
- [Add flaglist options including "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "width" and "height" to control the direction of automargin on cartesian axes](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/5c7cadd4054e09abca58f36389f6bc12cb99f118)
- [Add selections, newselection and activeselection layout attributes to have persistent and editable selections over cartesian subplots](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/1042e9ab430e92a0995e52b576cf2bcc7ed6532a)
- [Implement various options to position and style minor ticks and grid lines on cartesian axis types](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/7ed80ebba4a8d14e387f471f6d489afbf15b6916)
- [add griddash axis property to cartesian, polar, smith, ternary and geo subplots and add griddash and minorgriddash to carpet trace](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/6711ecfffd172ce7bbf7ee43b50d1a57f3c19013)
- [Add support to use version 3 of MathJax and add typesetMath attribute to config](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/d18345786d69c5b1864948991042a9b06f0121fc)
- [Add fill pattern to scatter and derived traces / chart APIs](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/99fcf65fa0515f1a5c65cace2015545ba2980da3)
- [add ticklabelstep attribute to axes and colorbars](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/5101dc57a5f43732e642536aedba1289e76d419a)
- [add horizontal color bar options](https://github.com/plotly/Plotly.NET/commit/f51c61134e1f195edee91a5fcc922d43eb3360e5)