Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
Bouncy Castle PCL
Support for .NET 4, WP 8 SL, WP 8.1, Windows 8, MonoTouch, MonoAndroid, Xamarin.iOS, Core CLR
IMPORTANT: The Serpent cipher as of 1.8.0 is incompatible with the behaviour of Serpent in earlier releases; it has been modified to conform to the standard byte-order interpretation for blocks (and keys). The previous behaviour is available from 1.8.0 as the "Tnepres" cipher. See BMA-52 for more information if this may affect you.
- Generation and parsing of PKCS-12 files.
- X.509: Generators and parsers for V1 and V3 certificates, V2 CRLs and attribute certificates.
- PBE algorithms supported by PbeUtilities: PBEwithMD2andDES-CBC, PBEwithMD2andRC2-CBC, PBEwithMD5andDES-CBC, PBEwithMD5andRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA1andDES-CBC, PBEwithSHA1andRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and128bitRC4, PBEwithSHA-1and40bitRC4, PBEwithSHA-1and3-keyDESEDE-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and2-keyDESEDE-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and128bitRC2-CBC, PBEwithSHA-1and40bitRC2-CBC, PBEwithHmacSHA-1, PBEwithHmacSHA-224, PBEwithHmacSHA-256, PBEwithHmacRIPEMD128, PBEwithHmacRIPEMD160, and PBEwithHmacRIPEMD256.
- Signature algorithms supported by SignerUtilities: MD2withRSA, MD4withRSA, MD5withRSA, RIPEMD128withRSA, RIPEMD160withECDSA, RIPEMD160withRSA, RIPEMD256withRSA, SHA-1withRSA, SHA-224withRSA, SHA-256withRSAandMGF1, SHA-384withRSAandMGF1, SHA-512withRSAandMGF1, SHA-1withDSA, and SHA-1withECDSA.
- Symmetric key algorithms: AES, Blowfish, Camellia, CAST5, CAST6, ChaCha, DES, DESede, GOST28147, HC-128, HC-256, IDEA, ISAAC, Noekeon, RC2, RC4, RC5-32, RC5-64, RC6, Rijndael, Salsa20, SEED, Serpent, Skipjack, TEA/XTEA, Threefish, Tnepres, Twofish, VMPC and XSalsa20.
- Symmetric key modes: CBC, CFB, CTS, GOFB, OFB, OpenPGPCFB, and SIC (or CTR).
- Symmetric key paddings: ISO10126d2, ISO7816d4, PKCS-5/7, TBC, X.923, and Zero Byte.
- Asymmetric key algorithms: ElGamal, DSA, ECDSA, NaccacheStern and RSA (with blinding).
- Asymmetric key paddings/encodings: ISO9796d1, OAEP, and PKCS-1.
- AEAD block cipher modes: CCM, EAX, GCM and OCB.
- Digests: GOST3411, Keccak, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320, SHA-1, SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, SHA3, Tiger, and Whirlpool.
- XOFs: SHAKE.
- Signer mechanisms: DSA, ECDSA, ECGOST3410, ECNR, GOST3410, ISO9796d2, PSS, RSA, X9.31-1998.
- Key Agreement: Diffie-Hellman, EC-DH, EC-MQV, J-PAKE, SRP-6a.
- Macs: CBCBlockCipher, CFBBlockCipher, CMAC, GMAC, GOST28147, HMac, ISO9797 Alg. 3, Poly1305, SipHash, SkeinMac, VMPCMAC.
- PBE generators: PKCS-12, and PKCS-5 - schemes 1 and 2.
- OpenPGP (RFC 4880)
- Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS, RFC 3852), including streaming API.
- Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP, RFC 2560).
- Time Stamp Protocol (TSP, RFC 3161).
- TLS/DTLS client/server up to version 1.2, with support for the most common ciphersuites and extensions, and many less common ones. Non-blocking API available.
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography: support for generic F2m and Fp curves, high-performance custom implementations for many standardized curves.
- Reading/writing of PEM files, including RSA and DSA keys, with a variety of encryptions.
- PKIX certificate path validation
To install Bouncy Castle PCL, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
Requires NuGet 2.12 or higher.
- No dependencies.
- NETStandard.Library (>= 1.6.0)
|Bouncy Castle PCL 22.214.171.124 (this version)||77,407||Monday, December 5, 2016|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 126.96.36.199||412,587||Wednesday, June 29, 2016|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.1||33,590||Wednesday, January 6, 2016|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0||21,688||Monday, November 23, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-rc4||336||Sunday, October 18, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-rc3||101||Saturday, October 17, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-rc2||1,265||Thursday, July 30, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-RC1||475||Saturday, April 25, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-beta4-update1||360||Thursday, February 19, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-beta4||407||Tuesday, October 14, 2014|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.8.0-beta3||235||Thursday, August 28, 2014|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 188.8.131.52||9,182||Thursday, April 2, 2015|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 184.108.40.206||6,296||Tuesday, August 26, 2014|
|Bouncy Castle PCL 1.7.0||1,903||Wednesday, February 26, 2014|