Prig(PRototyping jIG) is a framework that generates a Test Double like Microsoft Fakes/Typemock Isolator/Telerik JustMock based on Unmanaged Profiler APIs. This framework enables that any methods are replaced with mocks. For example, a static property, a private method, a non-virtual member and so on.
* [NOTICE] The family of v1 will be obsolete soon. We strongly recommend migrating to the family of the v2. About the way of the migration, please see [our Wiki](https://github.com/urasandesu/Prig/wiki/Migration-from-v1-to-v2).
* Support Visual Studio 2015.
* Merge the fixes that were applied to the family of the v2.
* Release 1.1.
* Fixed #26: Prig assembly shouldn't need InternalsVisibleToAttribute.
* Fixed #27: Test stalled if adding the indirection settings for all members of DateTime.
* Fixed #28: The indirect tests sometimes fail.
* Supported the feature "Prig setup session" that makes adding the indirection stub settings more easier.
* Release 1.
* Fixed #25: Default parameterized method can't call indirectly.
* Pre-release 10.
* Fixed #23: Can't be replaced the method that exposes the type of GAC unregistered assembly.
* Fixed #24: Add Comment-Based Help.
* Supported the feature that be able to replace any methods that have some non-public type in its signature.
* [NOTICE] Changed the generated stub's API. It became that the indirection stubs and proxies are generated ALWAYS(overwrite). Until now, it no longer generates stubs and proxies after it generated them once.
* Pre-release 9.
* Fixed #16: Nested Type can't be resolved in its indirection stub.
* Fixed #17: Prig can't uninstall correctly against the solution that contains multiple test projects.
* Fixed #18: `Get-IndirectionStubSetting` generates invalid alias against explict implemented interface.
* Fixed #19: `Find-IndirectionTarget` should filter the members that can't call indirectly by default.
* Fixed #20: Indirection stub settings for the instance method of an internal class generates build errors.
* Pre-release 8.
* Supported the feature to set default behavior.
* Modifying stub settings became a bit easier. The PowerShell command `Get-IndirectionStubSetting` supports generating unique name at the same time.
* Fixed #14: `Environment.GetFolderPath(SpecialFolder)` can't call indirectly.
* Fixed #15: `WebClient.DownloadStringTaskAsync` can't create indirection stub.
About more previous versions, please see https://github.com/urasandesu/Prig/releases.
This package has no dependencies.
|1.1.1 (current version)||864||9/14/2015|