Rebex.Telnet is part of Rebex Terminal Emulation - a set of SSH shell, Telnet and terminal emulation libraries that makes it easy to execute commands on Unix/Windows SSH or telnet servers and add terminal emulation capabilities to your applications.
This is a paid commercial product with a free 30-day trial:
- Trial mode: Start your free 30-day trial by generating your trial key at https://www.rebex.net/support/trial-key.aspx
- Licensed mode: Purchase the product at https://www.rebex.net/shop/ and get the full license key.
When the full license key is provided, NuGet.org repository can be used to retrieve new versions of Rebex components as long as your support contract is active. (If you already have an active support contract for any Rebex component, please contact email@example.com to get your license key.)
Fully supported platforms:
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0, 3.5, 3.9 (not in the NuGet package, but available from https://www.rebex.net/)
- Mono 3.x and 4.x
Platforms with experimental support:
- .NET Standard 1.5 (on .NET Core 1.1 and .NET 4.6.2)
- Universal Windows Platform (Windows 10 Store, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 IoT)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Rebex.Telnet -Version 1.0.6339
dotnet add package Rebex.Telnet --version 1.0.6339
<PackageReference Include="Rebex.Telnet" Version="1.0.6339" />
paket add Rebex.Telnet --version 1.0.6339
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.