Rebex WebSocket is a multiplatform and simple-to-use WebSocket client library for C# and other .NET languages.
This is a paid commercial product with a free 30-day trial:
- Trial mode: Start your free 30-day trial by generating your trial key at https://rebex.net/support/trial-key.aspx
- Licensed mode: Purchase the product at https://rebex.net/shop/ and get your full license key at https://rebex.net/protected/nuget
When the full license key is provided, NuGet.org repository can be used to retrieve new versions of Rebex components as long as your support contract is active.
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1
- .NET Core 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 3.0 (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Xamarin.iOS (10.3 and higher)
- Xamarin.Android (8.0 and higher)
- Mono 4.x, 5.x
- Universal Windows Platform build 16299 and higher (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Xamarin.Mac (via .NET Standard 2.0)
Legacy platforms (available separately at https://rebex.net/):
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- .NET Compact Framework 3.9
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Rebex.WebSocket -Version 5.0.7206
dotnet add package Rebex.WebSocket --version 5.0.7206
<PackageReference Include="Rebex.WebSocket" Version="5.0.7206" />
paket add Rebex.WebSocket --version 5.0.7206
.NETFramework 3.5 compact
.NETFramework 3.9 compact
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.