Downloads of v 2.0.1
Average downloads per day
Share on Social Networks
GraphDiff - Entity Framework graph...
This is the official GraphDiff package.
GraphDiff - Allows for automatic update of a graph of detached entities using Entity Framework v6+.
If you have ever felt the pain of updating a detached graph with one or more nested collections then this is for you :)
To install GraphDiff - Entity Framework graph auto-update, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Rewrite of graph traversal code.
- Whole new testing suite to cover more scenarios
- Many small bugfixes.
v2.0 - there was an error in the nuget package, I've rolled forward to 2.0.1 to resolve this.
- Optimistic concurrency support
- Abstract base class and inheritance bug fixes and enhacements.
- Update to work with EF 6
- Bug fixes (see GitHub issues)
- MIT license
- EntityFramework (>= 6.0.1)
|GraphDiff -... 2.0.1 (this version)||73,551||Tuesday, June 3, 2014|
|GraphDiff -... 1.3.6||3,131||Friday, January 3, 2014|
|GraphDiff -... 1.3.5||362||Monday, November 11, 2013|
|GraphDiff -... 1.3.4||1,048||Saturday, July 13, 2013|
|GraphDiff -... 1.3.3||124||Saturday, July 13, 2013|