|Advisory: https://github.com/advisories/GHSA-72p8-v4hg-v45p||Severity: moderate|
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package SSH.NET --version 2014.4.6-beta2
NuGet\Install-Package SSH.NET -Version 2014.4.6-beta2
<PackageReference Include="SSH.NET" Version="2014.4.6-beta2" />
paket add SSH.NET --version 2014.4.6-beta2
#r "nuget: SSH.NET, 2014.4.6-beta2"
// Install SSH.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SSH.NET&version=2014.4.6-beta2&prerelease // Install SSH.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SSH.NET&version=2014.4.6-beta2&prerelease
This project was inspired by Sharp.SSH library which was ported from Java. This library is a complete rewrite using .NET, without any third party dependencies and to utilize the parallelism as much as possible to allow best performance you can get. SSH.NET supports .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, Silverlight 4.0, Silverlight 5.0, Windows Phone 7.1 and Windows Phone 8.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net35 is compatible. net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|Silverlight||sl4 is compatible. sl4-wp71 is compatible. sl5 is compatible.|
|Windows Phone||wp8 is compatible. wp81 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (270)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on SSH.NET:
Testcontainers for .NET is a library to support tests with throwaway instances of Docker containers for all compatible .NET Standard versions.
Extends Renci.SshNet to implement the task-based async pattern
HealthChecks.Network is the health check package for network services.
MongoDbMigrations uses the official MongoDB C# Driver to migrate your documents in your mongo database via useful fluent API. Supports up and down migrations with cancelation and progress handling. Also, this library is able to check a schema of collections in your database during the migration run. This version supports on-premise Mongo database either Azure CosmosDB (with Mongo-like API) or even AWS DocumentDB. In addition you can use TLS and/or SHH tunnels in your migrations. PS1 script for integration with CI/CD pipelines provides inside of the repository
Created on 2023-05-05 19:43
GitHub repositories (62)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SSH.NET:
ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to many supported destinations you can choose from.
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
mRemoteNG is the next generation of mRemote, open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
Stride Game Engine (formerly Xenko)
Accept Bitcoin payments. Free, open-source & self-hosted, Bitcoin payment processor.
* Improved accuracy of IsConnected on .NET
* Added support for ssh.com (SSH-2) private keys (issue #1987)
* Support an acceptable group of up to 8192 bits for SHA-1 and SHA-256 Diffie-Hellman Group and Key Exchange (issues #1973 and #1777)
* Reduced default buffer size for SftpClient from 64 KB to 32 KB as some SSH servers apply a hard limit of 64 KB at the transport level.
* SftpClient is throwing undocumented exceptions (issue #2148)
* Client channels are no longer closed on dispose (issue #1943)
* SftpClient.Exists(string) returns true for a path that does not exist (issues #1952, #1696 and #1574)
* ObjectDisposedException when channel is closing (issues #1942 and #1944)
* Stack overflow during authentication when server returns same allowed methods after partial success (issue #2399)
* SshCommand doesn't cleanup subscribed events (issue #2295)
* Lines before protocol identification string are not skipped (issue #1935 and #2223)
* ShellStream.ReadLine produces incorrect output when reading multi-byte characters (issue #2190)
* SftpClient constructor throws ArgumentException when host contains underscore (issue #1845)
* Signing key is missing from source download (issue #2455)
* Forwarded Port channels can get stuck waiting (issue #1558)
* NullReferenceException when SftpFileStream is finalized after dispose of session (issue #2013)
* BlockCipher.Encrypt fails if input message is not padded (issue #2547)
* ScpClient: Missing files when using DirectoryUpload (issue #1382)
* Dynamic port forwarding slows down to a crawl (issue #2010)
* SendKeepAlive causes SocketException when connection is dropped (issue #2029)
* SocketException on Dispose or Disconnect (issue #2400)
* Sending EOF on wrong channel number (issue #1877)
* ForwardedPortDynamic: Unhandled exception if client terminates socket (issue #1844)
* Added callbacks to UploadFile, DownloadFile and ListDirectory in SftpClient (issue #1324)
* Allow a given private key file to be used concurrently
* Performance improvements:
- optimization of payload size for both read and write operations (SftpClient only)
- increase window size from 1MB to 2MB
- increase buffer size from 16KB to 64KB for SftpClient
- take into account the maximum remote packet size of the channel for write operations
- increase maximum size of packets that we can receive from 32 KB to 64 KB
* Improve exception message for authentication failures
* Assembly name is now Renci.SshNet for all supported frameworks
* The Renci.SshNet assemblies for .NET and Silverlight are now strong-named (issue #1802)
* Incorrect copyright in assemblies (issue #1764)
* Remove linefeed from WriteLine method in Shellstream class (issue #1584)
* Disable logging of messages in release builds (issue #1767)
* Stuck loop on key exchange using arcfour encryption (issue #1922)
* Timeout sending data to server with low window size (issue #1706)
* No connection possible with the same auth method requested multiple times (issue #1930)
* Unobserved exception rethrown by finalizer thread (issue #1298 and #1587)
* Client cipher is used to decrypt server messages (issue #1917)
* Connection dropped by server due to invalid DSA signature (issue #1918)
* Correct casing of Security/Cryptography/HMAC.cs to fix build on Linux (issue #1505)
* HTTP proxy hangs (issue #1890)
* Wrong parameters to SetSocketOption leads to SocketException under Mono (issue #1799)
* Incorrect check for timeout values (issue #1620)
* Wrong PKCS7 padding in DES algorithm (issue #1580)
* OverflowException on empty server response (issue #1562)
* Event handle leak (issue #1761)
* SftpFileStream is very slow (issue #1919)
* Write access required for private key file