A client library for interfacing with the SendGrid APIs, including the Event API. This is an updated and refactored version of the SendGrid package.
Install-Package SendGridPlus -Version 4.1.0
dotnet add package SendGridPlus --version 4.1.0
<PackageReference Include="SendGridPlus" Version="4.1.0" />
paket add SendGridPlus --version 4.1.0
• Fixes for re-serializing the EventData object (for example, to drop the Event into a Windows Azure Queue for processing).
• Added Windows Phone 8.1 / Universal Apps support.
• BREAKING: The "Deliver" method has been changed to "DeliverAsync" and is now async-only. This is an intentional change so that you have to update your code, since these are high-latency calls.
• Integrates some of the changes from the official library, including a dependence on our flavor of their new SMTPAPI library.
• Improvements to attachment handling thanks to HakanL.
• Fixes several issues with Events not processing properly due to malformed requests coming from SendGrid.
• Fixes an issue where the Web transport was using the wrong URL.
• Fixes an issue where additional custom Headers were not being attached to an e-mail.
• Now includes a Portable Class Library for use in Silverlight 5 and Windows Phone 8. Use the Web transport for delivery.
• BREAKING: Changed some EventData properties to be clearer on what they are for.
• Added new EventData properties for SendGrid's updated payloads.
• Added support for handling most of SendGrid's issues with sending malformed v1 & v2 Event payloads.
• Replaced RestSharp with HttpClient.
• Changed the EventData.Status property to a string to fix event data errors.
• Fixed TransportEncoding support.
• Better EventStream handling.
• Update to ensure the stream passed into the Events API is always readable.
Portable Class Library (MonoAndroid 0.0, MonoTouch 0.0, Silverlight 5.0, Windows 8.0, WindowsPhone 8.0, WindowsPhoneApp 8.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.