NuGet\Install-Package Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced -Version 3.1.3
dotnet add package Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced --version 3.1.3
<PackageReference Include="Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced" Version="3.1.3" />
paket add Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced --version 3.1.3
#r "nuget: Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced, 3.1.3"
// Install Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced&version=3.1.3 // Install Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Seq.App.EmailPlus-Enhanced&version=3.1.3
This is a fork of https://www.nuget.org/packages/Seq.App.EmailPlus which has enhancements that have been contributed for merge to the codebase.
The changes are quite extensive and difficult to break up, so the pull request review/merge is understandably delayed.
This 'enhanced edition' allows for testing the changes while the review is pending.
- Adds the ability to specify multiple mail hosts, as a comma-delimited string
- Adds the ability to deliver using DNS resolution for remote mail hosts (direct delivery). This can operate as the only delivery method, or as a fallback method if all mail hosts are unavailable
- Email send results are logged with structured properties to allow monitoring and alerting
- Fine-grained control over MailKit SSL/TLS options via drop down list (None, Auto, SslOnConnect, StartTls, StartTlsWhenAvailable)
- Specify email priority (High, Normal, Low)
- Optionally map email priority to a property from the log/alert initiating the email - eg. If @Level is Error, Priority is High
- Add CC, BCC, and ReplyTo fields with Handlebars template
- Add optional plain text alternate body template
The code for this release is at https://github.com/MattMofDoom/seq-app-htmlemail/tree/EnhancedEdition
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Incorporates enhancements for delivery, envelopes (including cc/bcc/replyto), and added logging
* Updated dependencies