Downloads of v 0.6.0
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME and PIPELINING
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, and APOP.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for LITERAL+, NAMESPACE, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Added an ImapClient.GetFolder() method that takes a folder path for convenience.
* Added a way to disable use of STARTTLS by passing "starttls=false" as a URI parameter.
* Added support for the IMAP COMPRESSIONACTIVE RESP-CODE.
* Modified to handle rfc2231-encoded paremeter values in the BODY and BODYSTRUCTURE IMAP responses.
* Improved documentation
- MimeKit (≥ 0.27.0.0)
|MailKit 0.6.0 (this version)||42||Thursday, February 27 2014|
|MailKit 0.5.0||69||Sunday, February 16 2014|
|MailKit 0.4.0||37||Sunday, February 09 2014|
|MailKit 0.3.0||20||Thursday, February 06 2014|
|MailKit 0.2.0||6||Monday, February 03 2014|