Downloads of v 1.0.14
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via SCRAM-SHA-1, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, SIZE, DSN, PIPELINING and SMTPUTF8.
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, APOP, PIPELINING, UTF8, and LANG.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for ACL, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IDLE, NAMESPACE, ID, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, SORT=DISPLAY, SEARCH=FUZZY, UTF8=ACCEPT, UTF8=ONLY, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* Asynchronous versions of all methods that hit the network.
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit.
* Microsoft TNEF support via MimeKit.
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Added a ServerCertificateValidationCallback property to all clients so that it is not necessary to set the global System.Net.ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback property.
* Fixed MailService.Connect(Uri) to properly handle Uri's with Port value that had not been explicitly set. (issue #170)
* Added logic to properly handle MODSEQ-based search responses. (issue #166 and issue #173)
* When an ImapClient gets disconnected, if an ImapFolder was in an opened state, update its state to closed to prevent confusion once the ImapClient is reconnected.
* Fixed a bug in Pop3Client.Authenticate() for servers that just reply with "+OK\r\n" to the SASL challenge. (issue #171)
* Clear the POP3 capability flags if the POP3 server responds with -ERR at any time. Some servers will reply with a list of capabilities until the client is authenticated, and then reply with -ERR meaning that the client should not attempt to use previously listed capabilities. (issue #174)
Note: If you are not yet ready to port your iOS application to the Unified API, you will need to stick with the 1.0.5 release. The Classic MonoTouch API is no longer supported.
- MimeKit (≥ 22.214.171.124)
|MailKit 1.0.14 (this version)||182||Saturday, April 11 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.13||301||Sunday, March 29 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.12||161||Saturday, March 21 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.11||213||Saturday, March 14 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.10||184||Sunday, March 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.9||255||Monday, March 02 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.8||286||Thursday, February 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.7||60||Tuesday, February 17 2015|
|MailKit 126.96.36.199||580||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.6||66||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.5||251||Thursday, January 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.4||452||Saturday, December 13 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.3||350||Friday, December 05 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.2||1056||Sunday, November 23 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.1||817||Monday, October 27 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.0||706||Wednesday, October 15 2014|
|MailKit 0.98.0||965||Sunday, September 14 2014|