Downloads of v 1.0.9
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via SCRAM-SHA-1, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, SIZE, DSN, PIPELINING and SMTPUTF8.
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, APOP, PIPELINING, UTF8, and LANG.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for QUOTA, LITERAL+, IDLE, NAMESPACE, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, SEARCH=FUZZY, UTF8=ACCEPT, UTF8=ONLY, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* Asynchronous versions of all methods that hit the network.
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit.
* Microsoft TNEF support via MimeKit.
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Modified UniqueId to contain a Validity value. This allows ImapFolder.Append(), CopyTo(), and MoveTo() to provide the caller with a way to make sure that the UIDs are (still) valid in the destination folder at a future point in time.
* Modified ImapFolder.UidValidity to be a uint instead of a UniqueId which not only makes more sense but also simplifies comparison.
* Fixed GMail Label APIs to use the modified UTF-7 encoding logic meant for folder names as it appears that GMail wants label names to be encoded in this way. (issue #154)
Note: If you are not yet ready to port your iOS application to the Unified API, you will need to stick with the 1.0.5 release. The Classic MonoTouch API is no longer supported.
- MimeKit (≥ 18.104.22.168)
|MailKit 1.0.9 (this version)||20||Monday, March 02 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.8||210||Thursday, February 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.7||54||Tuesday, February 17 2015|
|MailKit 22.214.171.124||512||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.6||60||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.5||235||Thursday, January 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.4||412||Saturday, December 13 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.3||299||Friday, December 05 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.2||1027||Sunday, November 23 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.1||797||Monday, October 27 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.0||695||Wednesday, October 15 2014|
|MailKit 0.98.0||953||Sunday, September 14 2014|