Downloads of v 1.2.10
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via SCRAM-SHA-1, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, SIZE, DSN, PIPELINING and SMTPUTF8.
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, APOP, PIPELINING, UTF8, and LANG.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for ACL, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IDLE, NAMESPACE, ID, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, SORT=DISPLAY, SEARCH=FUZZY, UTF8=ACCEPT, UTF8=ONLY, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* Asynchronous versions of all methods that hit the network.
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit.
* Microsoft TNEF support via MimeKit.
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Added an SslProtocols property to ImapClient, Pop3Client, and SmtpClient to allow developers to override which SSL protocols are to be allowed for SSL connections. (issue #229)
* Added a work-around for GMail IMAP (and other IMAP servers) that sometimes send an illegal MODSEQ value of 0. (issue #228)
- MimeKit (≥ 184.108.40.206)
|MailKit 1.2.10 (this version)||414||Sunday, August 16 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.9||227||Saturday, August 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.8||471||Sunday, July 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.7||440||Monday, July 06 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.6||388||Thursday, June 25 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.5||213||Monday, June 22 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.4||318||Sunday, June 14 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.3||522||Monday, June 01 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.2||77||Sunday, May 31 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.1||187||Tuesday, May 26 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.0||94||Sunday, May 24 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.17||480||Tuesday, May 12 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.16||141||Sunday, May 10 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.15||54||Saturday, May 09 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.14||1070||Saturday, April 11 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.13||373||Sunday, March 29 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.12||228||Saturday, March 21 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.11||260||Saturday, March 14 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.10||210||Sunday, March 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.9||368||Monday, March 02 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.8||323||Thursday, February 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.7||72||Tuesday, February 17 2015|
|MailKit 220.127.116.11||667||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.6||78||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.5||280||Thursday, January 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.4||494||Saturday, December 13 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.3||391||Friday, December 05 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.2||1108||Sunday, November 23 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.1||855||Monday, October 27 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.0||737||Wednesday, October 15 2014|
|MailKit 0.98.0||1041||Sunday, September 14 2014|