Downloads of v 1.2.8
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via SCRAM-SHA-1, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, SIZE, DSN, PIPELINING and SMTPUTF8.
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, APOP, PIPELINING, UTF8, and LANG.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for ACL, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IDLE, NAMESPACE, ID, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, SORT=DISPLAY, SEARCH=FUZZY, UTF8=ACCEPT, UTF8=ONLY, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* Asynchronous versions of all methods that hit the network.
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit.
* Microsoft TNEF support via MimeKit.
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Fixed ImapFolder to dispose the temporary streams used in GetMessage and GetBodyPart.
* Added a MessageNotFoundException.
* Added an ImapCommandResponse property to ImapCommandException.
* Fixed SmtpClient to filter out duplicate recipient addresses in RCPT TO.
* Modified MessageSorter/Threader to take IList<OrderBy> arguments instead of OrderBy.
* Added support for parsing group addresses in IMAP ENVELOPE responses.
* Disable SASL-IR support for the LOGIN mechanism. (issue #216)
* Capture whether or not the IMAP server supports the I18NLEVEL and LANGUAGE extensions.
- MimeKit (≥ 18.104.22.168)
|MailKit 1.2.8 (this version)||130||Sunday, July 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.7||368||Monday, July 06 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.6||357||Thursday, June 25 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.5||183||Monday, June 22 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.4||305||Sunday, June 14 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.3||498||Monday, June 01 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.2||77||Sunday, May 31 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.1||186||Tuesday, May 26 2015|
|MailKit 1.2.0||93||Sunday, May 24 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.17||466||Tuesday, May 12 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.16||131||Sunday, May 10 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.15||54||Saturday, May 09 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.14||1022||Saturday, April 11 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.13||364||Sunday, March 29 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.12||216||Saturday, March 21 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.11||258||Saturday, March 14 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.10||209||Sunday, March 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.9||339||Monday, March 02 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.8||317||Thursday, February 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.7||71||Tuesday, February 17 2015|
|MailKit 22.214.171.124||657||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.6||77||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.5||278||Thursday, January 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.4||484||Saturday, December 13 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.3||386||Friday, December 05 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.2||1102||Sunday, November 23 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.1||848||Monday, October 27 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.0||734||Wednesday, October 15 2014|
|MailKit 0.98.0||1026||Sunday, September 14 2014|