Downloads of v 1.0.12
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via SCRAM-SHA-1, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, SIZE, DSN, PIPELINING and SMTPUTF8.
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, APOP, PIPELINING, UTF8, and LANG.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for ACL, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IDLE, NAMESPACE, ID, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, SEARCH=FUZZY, UTF8=ACCEPT, UTF8=ONLY, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* Asynchronous versions of all methods that hit the network.
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit.
* Microsoft TNEF support via MimeKit.
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Fixed ImapFolder.GetMessage(), GetBodyPart() and GetStream() to throw an ImapCommandException rather than returning null if the server did not response with the message data.
* Added new, much more usable, Connect() methods to ImapClient, Pop3Client, and SmtpClient that take a hostname, port, and SecureSocketOptions.
* Added a workaround for smtp.strato.de's blatant disregard for standards. (issue #162)
* Fixed ImapFolder.Close() to require ReadWrite access if expunge is true.
* Fixed IMAP SORT queries to inject "RETURN" before the orderBy param. (issue #164)
* Implemented support for the IMAP ACL extension.
Note: If you are not yet ready to port your iOS application to the Unified API, you will need to stick with the 1.0.5 release. The Classic MonoTouch API is no longer supported.
- MimeKit (≥ 188.8.131.52)
|MailKit 1.0.12 (this version)||125||Saturday, March 21 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.11||193||Saturday, March 14 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.10||167||Sunday, March 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.9||228||Monday, March 02 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.8||261||Thursday, February 19 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.7||55||Tuesday, February 17 2015|
|MailKit 184.108.40.206||551||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.6||61||Sunday, January 18 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.5||245||Thursday, January 08 2015|
|MailKit 1.0.4||435||Saturday, December 13 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.3||329||Friday, December 05 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.2||1048||Sunday, November 23 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.1||809||Monday, October 27 2014|
|MailKit 1.0.0||699||Wednesday, October 15 2014|
|MailKit 0.98.0||960||Sunday, September 14 2014|