Downloads of v 0.11.0
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* SASL Authentication via NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME and PIPELINING
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, and APOP.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for LITERAL+, NAMESPACE, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ESORT, SPECIAL-USE, MOVE, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* S/MIME and PGP support via MimeKit
To install MailKit, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
PM> Install-Package MailKit
* Implemented the NTLM SASL authentication mechanism.
* Fixed CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 SASL mechanisms to work properly.
* Modified the DIGEST-MD5 logic to use System.Security.Cryptography.RandomNumberGenerator instead of System.Random for generating the nonce. For the PCL version, it now uses Windows.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicBuffer.GenerateRandom().
* Modified ImapFolder.Fetch (int min, int max, ...) to work for empty folders. (issue #35)
* Added a work-around for IMAP servers that send "* OK [UNSEEN 0]". (issue #34)
* Fixed ImapFolder.GetBodyPart(int ...) to use FETCH instead of UID FETCH.
* Added a version of IFolder.GetBodyPart() that takes a bool headersOnly parameter.
* Added a BodyPartBasic.IsAttachment convenience property.
* Added new wrapper APIs so developers don't need to pass CancellationTokens.
* Improved documentation
- MimeKit (≥ 0.32.0.0)
|MailKit 0.11.0 (this version)||115||Monday, April 14 2014|
|MailKit 0.10.0||79||Monday, April 07 2014|
|MailKit 0.9.0||54||Thursday, April 03 2014|
|MailKit 0.8.0||30||Monday, March 31 2014|
|MailKit 0.7.0||91||Wednesday, March 12 2014|
|MailKit 0.6.0||67||Thursday, February 27 2014|
|MailKit 0.5.0||79||Sunday, February 16 2014|
|MailKit 0.4.0||46||Sunday, February 09 2014|
|MailKit 0.3.0||29||Thursday, February 06 2014|
|MailKit 0.2.0||15||Monday, February 03 2014|