Install-Package SixLabors.ImageSharp -Version 1.0.4
dotnet add package SixLabors.ImageSharp --version 1.0.4
<PackageReference Include="SixLabors.ImageSharp" Version="1.0.4" />
paket add SixLabors.ImageSharp --version 1.0.4
#r "nuget: SixLabors.ImageSharp, 1.0.4"
// Install SixLabors.ImageSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SixLabors.ImageSharp&version=1.0.4 // Install SixLabors.ImageSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SixLabors.ImageSharp&version=1.0.4
<img src="https://github.com/SixLabors/Branding/raw/master/icons/imagesharp/sixlabors.imagesharp.svg?sanitize=true" alt="SixLabors.ImageSharp" width="256"/> <br/> SixLabors.ImageSharp </h1>
ImageSharp is a new, fully featured, fully managed, cross-platform, 2D graphics API.
ImageSharp is a new, fully featured, fully managed, cross-platform, 2D graphics library. Designed to simplify image processing, ImageSharp brings you an incredibly powerful yet beautifully simple API.
ImageSharp is designed from the ground up to be flexible and extensible. The library provides API endpoints for common image processing operations and the building blocks to allow for the development of additional operations.
Built against .NET Standard 1.3, ImageSharp can be used in device, cloud, and embedded/IoT scenarios.
- ImageSharp is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- An alternative Commercial Support License can be purchased for projects and applications requiring support. Please visit https://sixlabors.com/pricing for details.
Support Six Labors
Support the efforts of the development of the Six Labors projects.
- Purchase a Commercial Support License ❤️
- Become a sponsor via GitHub Sponsors ❤️
- Become a sponsor via Open Collective ❤️
- Detailed documentation for the ImageSharp API is available. This includes additional conceptual documentation to help you get started.
- Our Samples Repository is also available containing buildable code samples demonstrating common activities.
- Do you have questions? We are happy to help! Please join our Discussions Forum, or ask them on Stack Overflow using the
ImageSharptag. Please do not open issues for questions.
- Please read our Contribution Guide before opening issues or pull requests!
Code of Conduct
Install stable releases via Nuget; development releases are available via MyGet.
|Package Name||Release (NuGet)||Nightly (MyGet)|
If you prefer, you can compile ImageSharp yourself (please do and help!)
- Using Visual Studio 2019
- Make sure you have the latest version installed
- Make sure you have the .NET 5 SDK installed
Alternatively, you can work from command line and/or with a lightweight editor on both Linux/Unix and Windows:
To clone ImageSharp locally, click the "Clone in [YOUR_OS]" button above or run the following git commands:
git clone https://github.com/SixLabors/ImageSharp
If working with Windows please ensure that you have enabled long file paths in git (run as Administrator).
git config --system core.longpaths true
This repository uses Git Large File Storage. Please follow the linked instructions to ensure you have it set up in your environment.
This repository contains Git Submodules. To add the submodules to the project, navigate to the repository root and type:
git submodule update --init --recursive
How can you help?
Please... Spread the word, contribute algorithms, submit performance improvements, unit tests, no input is too little. Make sure to read our Contribution Guide before opening a PR.
The ImageSharp Team
- System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe (>= 4.7.1)
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (290)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on SixLabors.ImageSharp:
An extension to ImageSharp that allows the drawing of images, paths, and text.
PdfSharp for .NET Core PdfSharpCore is a partial port of PdfSharp.Xamarin for .NET Core Additionally MigraDoc has been ported as well (from version 1.32). Images have been implemented with ImageSharp from https://www.nuget.org/packages/SixLabors.ImageSharp
ImageSharp Middleware for serving images via a url based API.
A 2D application/game framework written with rhythm games in mind.
GitHub repositories (89)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SixLabors.ImageSharp:
Experience, Learn and Code the latest breakthrough innovations with Microsoft AI
A fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato.
A .NET library that makes it easier to create beautiful console applications.
The simple, flexible and friendly ASP.NET CMS used by more than 730.000 websites
SS CMS 基于 .NET Core，能够以最低的成本、最少的人力投入在最短的时间内架设一个功能齐全、性能优异、规模庞大并易于维护的网站平台。