This library contains many controls inspired by the official Facebook app on Windows Phone.
You will find several controls :
- The SlideView, a control allowing to slide between panels (2 or many more)
- The SlideApplicationFrame, a control to use at top app level and packaged to display 3 panels with navigation occuring in the middle panel
- The AutoHideBar, a control which is displayed when scrolling up in a list, and hidden when scrolling down
Compatible with :
- Windows Phone Silverlight 7.1 / 8.0 / 8.1
- Windows Phone 8.1 (Store Apps)
Please see the project website for more information, samples and how to use : https://slideview.codeplex.com/.
- Fixed a bug when slide interactions are deactivated (https://slideview.codeplex.com/workitem/35393)
- Added a few property/event to the SlideApplicationFrame :
o SelectedPanelIndexChanged event to be notified when the user changes the selected panel (https://slideview.codeplex.com/workitem/35355)
o ToggleHeaderVisibility method to toggle the header visibility (https://slideview.codeplex.com/workitem/35387)
This package has no dependencies.