Summer Batch Core is a lightweight, reliable, efficient, open-source batch framework for .Net Core 2.2 and C# community.
Its design is driven by the concepts exposed in the JSR-352 specification and provides for .NET Core 2.2 C# an equivalent to JBatch / Spring Batch.
• Repeatable and customizable batch jobs
• Multi step jobs, with simple step sequences or conditional logic between them
• In-memory or persisted job repository
• Support for a Read-Process-Write logic, as well as arbitrary batchlet for a more complete control on the behavior
• Chunk processing with checkpoint management and restartability
• Step partitioning used for parallel processing
• Database readers and writers, with support for Microsoft® SQL Server, IBM® DB2 and Oracle® databases
• Flat file readers and writers
• Easy mapping between the readers and writers and your domain classes
• Batch contexts at step level and job level
• XML design for the main batch architecture, C# design for the properties
Documentation on how to get started: https://www.bluage.com/docs/summerbatch/gettingstarted.pdf
First version of SummerBatch for .Net core 2.2.
Compared to summer batch for .Net 4.5, this version doesn't include parrallel execution of steps, powershell and WinForm reporting tools.
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.FileExtensions (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Json (>= 2.2.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Configuration.Xml (>= 2.2.0)
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 12.0.1)
- NLog (>= 5.0.0-beta1)
- System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager (>= 4.5.0)
- System.Text.Encoding.CodePages (>= 4.5.0)