A SAML2 Service Provider for ASP.NET MVC. Install in project and add sections to web.config. No coding required. The package adds an MVC controller that handles SAML SignIn and SignOut. It works with the claims model of .NET 4.6.1 and uses the present infrastructure for claims translation, session authentication cookies etc.
* Support TLS Client Certificates for Artifact Resolve
* Add back support for .NET 4.6.1 (without ECDSA support)
* Idp selection through Asp.Net Core2 AuthProps
* Proper file name on Metadata download
* Notification to get Idp - allows Idp storage in database.
* XML docs are back
* Core library is now .NET Standard. HttpModule, MVC and Owin works
on full .NET Framework. Asp.NET Core2 handler on both the full
.NET Framework and on .NET Core.
See GitHub milestone issue list for details.