The Syncfusion cell grid control for WPF is a cell-oriented grid that contains its own data and does not need to be bound to the data source. It can be easily customized down to the cell level. It can be used in a virtual manner in which the data is provided on-demand in real time, or it can be used in a way so that the grid control maintains the data with its own internal structures.
• Easy APIs to Add, Delete, or Move Rows and Columns: The user can easily add, delete, or move rows and columns throughout the grid control using its well-defined APIs.
• Clipboard Support: Essential Grid provides excellent clipboard support that allows users to copy and paste grid cell content to text or other format.
• Frozen Rows and Columns: Essential Grid allows users to freeze grid columns to the left or right and to freeze rows to the top or bottom of the grid.
• Resize Rows and Columns: Essential Grid provides options for resizing rows and columns.
• Hide Rows and Columns: Essential Grid provides support for hiding or displaying a range of rows and columns.
• Keyboard Interface: Essential Grid provides extensive support for keyboard handling. All keyboard operations can be customized.
• Selection Modes: Essential Grid offers different kinds of selection modes such as row only, column only, and cell only for selecting a particular row, column, or cell, respectively.
• Drag-Drop Support: Essential Grid lets you drag any column and drop it at any position in the grid. This allows columns to be repositioned as required.
• Virtual Mode: Essential Grid for WPF supports a virtual mode, which lets the user dynamically provide data to the grid from an external data source through an event. This means the grid does not store any data in its internal data structure.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/wpf-ui-controls/excel-like-grid?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This package also contains classic controls GridDataControl and GridTreeControl for WPF.
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.