• Supports all major browsers: IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Supports globalization and localization.
• Seventeen built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap, and High contrast.
• Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specification, which ensures the components work properly in assistive technologies.
• User-interactive widget mode sustainable in a browser’s local storage, which helps to maintain the state of each component.
• Support toolbox helps construct webpages easily via dragging and dropping into the designer page instead of manually writing code.
• Designer support, server-side events, and a view state.
• RequireJS support for all its components that implement AMD specifications. So, the user-specified scripts and modules can easily be loaded into a page.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/reporting-tool?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.