• Supports all major browsers: IE8+, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 17+, Firefox 22+, Safari 5+, and Opera 12+.
• Supports globalization and localization.
• Seventeen built-in themes including Material, Office 365, Bootstrap, and High contrast.
• Built-in compliance with the WAI-ARIA specification, which ensures the components work properly in assistive technologies.
• User-interactive widget mode sustainable in a browser’s local storage, which helps to maintain the state of each component.
• Support toolbox helps construct webpages easily via dragging and dropping into the designer page instead of manually writing code.
• Designer support, server-side events, and a view state.
• RequireJS support for all its components that implement AMD specifications. So, the user-specified scripts and modules can easily be loaded into a page.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/reporting-tool?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.