Syncfusion Cell Grid for UWP is a cell-oriented grid control and a very efficient display engine for tabular data that can be customized down to the cell level. It does not make any assumptions about the structure of the data. It can be used virtually, with the data provided on demand in real time.
• Editing: Provides support for editing. The user can modify and commit values for each cell.
• Cell Styling: Cell style can be applied to any range of cells, rows, columns, and tables.
• Data Formatting: Allows users to customize each cell’s appearance by modifying features such as font, background, foreground, borders, margin, padding, alignment, and more.
• Cell Types: Supports various cell types likes check boxes, combo boxes, date/time cells, and more.
• Covered Cells: Merge two or more adjacent cells into a single cell and display the contents of one cell in the merged cell.
• Virtualization: Supports Virtual Mode, which lets the user dynamically provide data to the grid from an external data source through an event.
• Row Column Manipulation: Support for dynamically inserting/deleting rows and columns and adjusting row height and column width.
• Resize and Hide: Support for resizing a range of rows/columns and also for hiding and unhiding a range of rows and columns.
• Clipboard Operations: Provides clipboard operations that allow users to cut, copy, and paste the content of a grid cell.
• Formula Calculation: Provides support for 400+ of the most widely used formulas.
• Selection: Provides support for selection using mouse, keyboard, and touch interactions.
• Frozen Rows and Columns: Supports freeze panes to keep an area of a grid visible while the user scrolls to another area.
• Floating Cells: Provides support for floating cell mode in which text floats to the adjacent cell when it exceeds the length of its own cell.
• Cell Comments and Tool Tip: Provides support for cell comments to give the reader additional context for the data it contains.
• Excel Importing: Provides support for importing an Excel file into the grid.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/uwp-ui-controls/excel-like-grid?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.