Downloads of v 2015.3.1221.1
The Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent NuGet package is designed for projects containing classes that are stored using Telerik Data Access. It can be utilized for defining your data access model using the code-only Fluent Mapping.
It provides the assembly references and project enhancements made by the Telerik Data Access Enhancer tool during the build process, required by Telerik Data Access runtime.
If you need a NuGet package for a project only consuming Telerik Data Access model from another assembly, the Telerik.DataAccess.Core NuGet package which contains the Telerik Data Access runtime assemblies necessary to work with Telerik Data Access persistent objects is sufficient and can be used instead.
Telerik Data Access helps defining mapping and executing create, retrieve, update and delete operations for your data access classes and database tables. It allows you to consume stored procedures and functions.
To install Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent, run the following command in the Package Manager Console
- Preview of Default Mapping API for DB-First scenarios - new API for performing database first default mapping, later it will be used in Fluent Code Generation tool. See Telerik.OpenAccess.API.MetaData.DatabaseModelMapper class in Telerik.OpenAccess.Runtime.dll assembly.
- Improved performance of reading database structure when there are multiple schemas in the database, but only single one is referred in the mapped model
- Database.IsOpen(string connectionUrl, string cacheKey) static method was added for testing if a database (with cacheKey) is already open.
- Fixed an issue with enhancement in x64 environments and multiple RLINQ files, now all of the RLINQ model files will be properly enhanced
- LINQ: Fixed an issue when a query is made involving a .LoadWith(FetchStrategy) or .Include(LambdaExpression), and an .OrderBy(...) is specified, the (deep) results are incorrectly read.
- LINQ: Fixed an issue with two different split table columns tested within an OR condition that was producing invalid SQL statement
- Fixed compatibility issues with VB.Net Roslyn compiler and Telerik Data Access Enhancer. Now models defined in VB.NET will be enhaced when using Visual Studio 2015
- RyuJit prevents OpenAccess from creating a database - If the ADO.NET DB Open call throws an exception and the .NET 4.6 and Visual Studio 2015 are installed, a null pointer exception is thrown instead of the real one. Telerik Data Access code has been changed in order to avoid using the MSIL pattern that is triggering the JIT issue.
- Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent and Telerik.DataAccess.Fluent.Sample are now development only NuGet packages
Copyright (C) 1996-2015 Telerik AD
- Telerik.DataAccess.Core (= 2015.3.1221.1)
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2015.3.1221.1 (this version)||1,224||Wednesday, December 23, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2015.3.926.1||4,217||Wednesday, September 30, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2015.2.624.2||1,271||Friday, September 18, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2015.2.624.1||6,050||Wednesday, June 24, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2015.1.225.2||62||Friday, September 18, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2015.1.225.1||3,383||Wednesday, February 25, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.3.1209.2||49||Friday, September 18, 2015|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.3.1209.1||1,332||Monday, December 15, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.3.1027.1||1,041||Monday, October 27, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.2.918.1||1,345||Wednesday, September 24, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.2.711.1||898||Monday, July 21, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.2.617.2||265||Wednesday, June 18, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.1.403.2||995||Wednesday, April 9, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.1.225.3||207||Wednesday, March 12, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2014.1.225.2||279||Wednesday, February 26, 2014|
|Telerik.DataAcces... 2013.3.1320.1||347||Tuesday, January 28, 2014|