dotnet add package TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup --version 0.1.2-alpha.3
NuGet\Install-Package TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup -Version 0.1.2-alpha.3
<PackageReference Include="TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup" Version="0.1.2-alpha.3" />
paket add TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup --version 0.1.2-alpha.3
#r "nuget: TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup, 0.1.2-alpha.3"
// Install TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup&version=0.1.2-alpha.3&prerelease // Install TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TirsvadCLI.Linux.ServerSetup&version=0.1.2-alpha.3&prerelease
Tirsvad CMS - Linux Server Setup
Quick webserver setup.
Need a server with debian linux compatibel distibution and root access.
I am using a Linode VP server account. Get one here from 5$ a month https://www.linode.com/?r=a60fb437acdf27a556ec0474b32283e9661f2561
or get the source at https://github.com/TirsvadCLI/Linux.ServerSetup and compile it.
apt-get update locale-gen && export LC_ALL="en_US.UTF-8" && apt-get -y install curl
Default server setup
Descriptions of settings.yaml file
File is with comments. Easy to go with.
- Command line parse
- Server Configuratio
- Default config example
- Load from external source at github
- Read custom configuration file
- Optional load from external source github, bitbucket and others
- Default config example
- Hardness server
- option remove password login and root login
- firewall enabled (nftables)
- create a user with sudo priviliged
- compiled edition with RTMP for live stream / broadcasting
- stunnel for RTPMS workaround. Facebook stream using secure connection via port 443.
- Certbot (LetsEncrypt)
- adding ssl certificate
- rtmp user access
- access right for yt, fb and others streaming services
- Easy create configuration from console application
- OS user and groups
- Create user and groups in Linux
- Add superuser (sudo)
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
- CommandLineParser (>= 2.8.0)
- Serilog (>= 2.11.0-dev-01380)
- Serilog.Sinks.Console (>= 4.0.1)
- Serilog.Sinks.File (>= 5.0.0)
- System.CommandLine (>= 2.0.0-beta3.22114.1)
- System.CommandLine.NamingConventionBinder (>= 2.0.0-beta3.22114.1)
- TirsvadCLI.Linux.Distribution (>= 0.1.4)
- TirsvadCLI.Linux.PackageManager (>= 0.1.7-alpha.3)
- YamlDotNet (>= 11.2.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.