See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package TwainScanning --version 1.3.5
NuGet\Install-Package TwainScanning -Version 1.3.5
<PackageReference Include="TwainScanning" Version="1.3.5" />
paket add TwainScanning --version 1.3.5
#r "nuget: TwainScanning, 1.3.5"
// Install TwainScanning as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=TwainScanning&version=1.3.5 // Install TwainScanning as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=TwainScanning&version=1.3.5
Powerful TWAIN library for easy scanning using TWAIN drivers: scan with scanner software, silent scan, 32-bit/64-bit/AnyCPU, scan to image (TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG), scan to PDF, multi-page scan (PDF, TIFF), protect PDF
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Standardized terminology related to transfer mechanisms
- Clarified messages for several condition codes in BadRcTwainException
- Improved written PDF metadata
- Improved XML documentation
- Improved logging logic
- Bridgex86 - Added support for PDF protection when scanning to it
- Bridgex86 - Added IsDeviceCached method for checking if the specified device is cached to improve performance
- Fixed issue where explicitly set TIFF compression was being ignored for black and white images
- Bridgex86 - Improved caching logic and performance